Devils at Flyers... Part Duex

Devildude

The Devils are going to the city of unbrotherly love to try and beat the Cryers... I am also going to be in attendance.. I am looking to my fellow Devils fans to see if I can borrow any kevlar so that i am not killed when the Devils score and i am the only one who shands up to cheer....

Any help???

Anyway... LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got your back gallops... at the game i will scream out ... Win this one for Insanity...

Tonights going to be a war in Philly. Only fitting the Devils will give the Phailures their first home loss of the season. After last night this game should be nothing less than intense.

I'm looking foward to seeing Roenick get flattened on the ice all night. Philthy isn't going to be the city of Brotherly Love once the Devils leave with 2 big points.

Stan's gonna badger Roenick about his 'boring' comment...that should be fun.

Rasmussen out with the flu, Madden still out. Skrlac will play...THAT should be fun :evil:

Can you believe this jerk Roenick???? He thinks that the Flyers are wonderbah because they got 41 shots on Marty??? Did they win the game?? No...however he thinks playing the Devs are boring and said last night was the exception...fool :puke: