Devils at Flyers... Part Duex

Devildude

Al Morganti is the biggest nerd in the world. This guy should listen to a tape of himself sometime.

I love it when Flyer player/fans/personal/announcers/basically ANYONE associated with the Flyers bitches about the Devs and their system because that just shows me their system just keeps on working.

Wah Wah Wah Flyer people, Wah Wah.

hahahaha. This rules.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morganti - "This was not an entertaining game"

Coates - "There's too much trapping going on" :evilcry:

Coates - "We want to be entertained. This hockey is boring"

They put 32 shots on our net, out shooting us, and they're going to dig into us about trapping? Boring game? Yeah, I guess it is when you fail to score before your home crowd. :rofl:

Cool, NJay. Keep up the good work. When I went to school, I fell behind in grades the first two years and had to scramble like he-- to wind up with a 3.0 GPA. Man, I get chills when I think about it now. Oh well, back to the game.

Marty's better... da...da....da,da,da

Marty's better.. da..da.....da,da,da

I'm sooo giddy tonight. I get to rub it in the face of Flyer fans on Monday. I can't wait!!!!!

I was at the Sens-Bruins game tonight, so I was checking the OoTS every 2 minutes. (-:

Not so bad. If two out of three ain't bad, three out of four has to be pretty good. I'm impressed - Langenbrunner and Madden out and we still competed with the top team (pointwise) in the league.

I think we validated what the folks on TSN said last night. The TSN question was do the Flyers have to goaltending to go far in the playoffs; 73% said no. From what I've read, our goalie stood on his head again.

/me goes to watch Sportscentre to catch the highlites.

holy sh!t is this team great....when it's time to get things done, they just find a way to come through.

-hurrah for brian gionta....i don't know how he's going to do it but he's hell bent on carving out a role for himself on the team.....really skated hard tonight, deserves alot of praise for how he played tonight and basically all this season. brylin also was outstanding.

-elias is looking dangerous every time he's got the puck. i think we all know even from his a-line days that elias is as good or maybe better as a playmaker as he is a shooter. put him with jeff oneil and his numbers skyrocket.

-but of course this game was all marty. its obvious marty gets up for these games.

Was this Skrlac's first NHL game? hockeydb.com has no records of him in the NHL.

P.S. Damn man, he's averaging 5.1 PIM per game this year!!!

Yeah first ever NHL game.. played his customary shift just like I'm told he does in

Albany and gives the backup goalie someone to talk to I guess....personally I never

understood the logic of putting a guy in uniform and not playing them unless it's the

back-up goalie... :noclue:

can't complain tonight though :D

Let's review this win...

We are playing without Stevenson, Langer, Maddog

We played with a 23 second appearance in a fourth-line AHLer first NHL game

We played with 7 Defenseman...one dressed a forward

We played with a player (Bicek) who played in his second game all season

AND WE WENT INTO PHILADELPHIA...A TEAM WHO HAS NOT LOST AT HOME ALL SEASON AND IS HEALTHY...

And SHUT THEM OUT!!!

Huge GOODAMN fvckING HUGE

Hey, this may not be Skrlac's only game played in the NHL! :pray:

I'm just happy he finally made it up there. He's far from being the most talented guy on the ice, but he works as hard as anyone else out there. Just making it to the NHL is a huge accomplishment for him, and I couldn't be happier for the guy! I'm thinking my next jersey purchase will be a #32 Skrlac Devils jersey!

The Flyers are the champion WHINERS of the NHL! :cryriver:

Just got home from the Game... Damn good one to watch... The Wacovia center is really nice... too bad their team sucks so bad...

The Fans are complete punks.. I got booed...Thats what I get for going into their house though... I did see some Devils faithful there... they too were booed... I also got some dirty looks.. It was nice!!!

Their sports radio guy on 610 whined about how the Phailures cant get it done against NJ.. Its true... Most of the game was spent on the Devils side and center Ice.. The Devils did not have the offense going for a while.. I was nervous.... YET The Flyers lose.. Their fans were crying and I am Happy!!!!!

Once again.. Life is GOOD as a Devils FAN!!!!!!!

May Roenick remain Cup-less forever.

Well he's dickless so remaining cup-less makes perfect sense. :rofl:

The Phailures lack character. The comments about "boring Devils" came back to bite them in the ass. 32 freaking shots on goal! 72 combined both games! How is that boring? Ah yes, because they couldn't beat the Devils. :evil: Or Martin Brodeur! :hail: