Pronger out 4-6 weeks

Derlique

The Devils got hit early with tons of injuries. The Flyers have been rather healthy most of the season and now they take a pretty big blow with Pronger being out for a while now. Injuries will come to all the teams ahead of the Devils and now is the time for the Devils to win games and go on a nice long winning streak to get back into the EC race. Devils are finally getting healthy and come February the Devils will have Parise back and hopefully they are close or in the top 8 by then.

The Devils got hit early with tons of injuries. The Flyers have been rather healthy most of the season and now they take a pretty big blow with Pronger being out for a while now. Injuries will come to all the teams ahead of the Devils and now is the time for the Devils to win games and go on a nice long winning streak to get back into the EC race. Devils are finally getting healthy and come February the Devils will have Parise back and hopefully they are close or in the top 8 by then.

lol, did you see that in your crystal ball?

I don't think Philly actually loses that much, because of the depth that Holmgren added in the off season. They still have the best defensive corps in the league. This just mean Mezaros and O'Donnell pick-up minutes and Pronger will be fresher come playoff time.

Philly is still the team to beat in the East.

I don't think Philly actually loses that much, because of the depth that Holmgren added in the off season. They still have the best defensive corps in the league. This just mean Mezaros and O'Donnell pick-up minutes and Pronger will be fresher come playoff time.

This, unfortunately. Philly's a beast of a team this year.

Since young guys like Keith, Doughty, Green entered the league, I feel like people have been overlooking Pronger. The guy is still a beast out there and is definitely the leader on the blue line. I'm not saying that Philly is gonna go on a massive losing streak, but it will hurt them, They're goaltending isn't good enough