Rooting Interests Thread

PaDevsFan

Well, I kinda expected Philly to lose, they have been playing like crap lately. Its basically the pre playoff funk. They will get their act in time when they face the Devils. We went through it as well, like last year, as the lower teams who are fighting for a spot bring their A games.I think Sabres will win 1 and an OTL or so in the next 4 games (3 of 8 points). Btw, how did the Hawks drive Reimer out of the net (i know they scored 5, but how did their goals come)? I am sure they exposed some weaknesses of Reimer.

Edited by Anhkheg

Well, I kinda expected Philly to lose, they have been playing like crap lately. Its basically the pre playoff funk. They will get their act in time when they face the Devils. We went through it as well, like last year, as the lower teams who are fighting for a spot bring their A games.I think they will win 1 and a OTL or so in the next 4 games. Btw, how did the Hawks driver Reimer our of the net (i know they scored 5, but how did their goals come)? I am sure they exposed some weaknesses of Reimer.

We went limping into the playoffs in 08, 09, and last year. It didn't work out for us. :(

Philly and Florida have seemed to do absolutely NOTHING for us.

Philly is screwing us by slumping right now no doubt. However, you are unreasonable to expect Florida to do anything "for us". They were already not that good and then they traded away a lot of their best players and now they are dreadful. Management clearly gave up and tanked the season back in January.