DEVILS at ST. LOUIS

poohbear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know many people here love Chico... but I shake my head in bewilderment every time he opens his mouth.

"The Devils are taking a new tactic tonight. Outshooting the Red Wings in the first period last night didn't work as they went to the dressing room down by one, so tonight they are doing things a bit different."

I really don't think it's a new TACTIC, nor are they TRYING to do things different....

Jason, for one, I'm sure you only saw Skrlac in the Toronto game. Judging by your location, that seems to be the only game you could see on TV or within reasonable driving distance (though I may be wrong).

Every hockey fighter gets rocked in certain fights. Believe me - Skrlac is good. I just saw him last night and counted 17 good punches landed to his opponent's 0. He's good.

To be honest Skrlac did not look like that good a fighter and he had a few fights with the Devils. Just like some guys have AHL offensive skill but not NHL offensive skill, Skrlac's a great AHL fighter by all accounts, but he was not overly impressive at the NHL level.

I know many people here love Chico... but I shake my head in bewilderment every time he opens his mouth.

"The Devils are taking a new tactic tonight. Outshooting the Red Wings in the first period last night didn't work as they went to the dressing room down by one, so tonight they are doing things a bit different."

I really don't think it's a new TACTIC, nor are they TRYING to do things different....

Well other than PK I don't know anyone that actually 'loves' Chico though I never usually have any problem with him, even if he is brain dead at times and homeristic at times :P

But I KNOW Doc and Chico are going to piss me off tonight with this Danton ass-kissing because they loved this guy when he was here...and honestly, I can only remember one other time where the broadcast team pissed me off (actually I can't remember what it was about though just that they only pissed me off once before).

And the second thing. If you don't understand why we dislike Danton, I would like to ask you this: how long have you been following the Devils? It can't be more than a year unless you forgot about everything that happened last fall.

here here!!! I was thinking the same thing

I didnt even know Danton or Jefferson or Danton was on the Blues

you leave chico alone!!!!

chico is god :hail:

or not :D