GDT: NEW JERSEY DEVILS @ COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS (5PM ET)

Tedenby21

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only team dumb enough to not throw wins to get advantage is the devils, let's win the division so we can play the hottest team instead of a crappy boston. that worked great for us. lol

Boston beat Buffalo too and should have beat the Flyers, so it's not like they were total crap.

Besides, if we tanked the way people wanted us to earlier in the season we never would have had this two month stretch, which will mean so much to the franchise and the fanbase going forward.

Sweet...well, if we're gonna have any chance hopefully the Habs beat Buffalo in a couple days (at Montreal) - not counting on Florida to beat them - and we win our next two so we go into that showdown next Saturday five back.

Edited by NJDevs4978

If we beat Boston and Pittsburgh, and the Sabres loses to Montreal and Florida in regulation, we're only 3 back going into Saturday. Which means we can still be 1 point back with 7 games to play come Sunday.

Realistically, I see us at 4 to 6 points back at best going into Saturday. So if we have 2 or 4 points to make up with 7 games to play, I'll take that.

I don't know either, but thank God is right. Its only 1 point, but it makes a big difference not only in the standings themselves, but also psychologically I think it makes a big difference.

Yea. If the Devils won (which they did) and look at the standings and see they gained 0 ground on the Rangers and Sabres, it is depressing. Knowing that they are closer to the playoffs is huge for them.