I miss djstubbs.

Weekes Head

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we always miss the redheaded stepbrother when he starts coming around... you actually have to earn your funny cheapshots then :lol:

Edited by DevilMinder

and NOTHING will ever replace the moment of joy when I made him jump in terror when I yelled AND NEVER ARGUE WRESTLING WITH ME AGAIN at that lil njdevs meeting we had :lol:

Who says he isn't lurking as someone else?

As much as he might have aggravated some people, he sent me some random personal messages out of the blue that were actually helpful.

He seemed like a nice guy in my book despite some of the little kid syndroms that he showed on the message board.

Edited by E-Devil

I picked on djstubbs and regret it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why? Did he show up at your house and start DJ'ing incessently?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope just realized I shouldn't pick on him for certain things because he didn't know any better...

I got irritated with him... but then realized he was simply a passionate young hockey fan, albeit naive, speaking his mind and voicing his opinion. The way the board seemed to rally around picking on him started to get to me - even though he did say some rather inflammatory or ridiculous things. Once his post count stopped rising at the same rate as the national debt, I think everyone cooled off... or simply lay in wait for him to post again, then pounce on him.

I guess I just hope we didn't push him off the boards. Then I'd really feel badly.

...looking back at what I've just written, should there be moving, patriotic music playing in the background while the message is read?