PWW

GDT: Devils @ Ducks 10PM

255 posts in this topic

Jesus I'm sick of cangialosi the guy knows nothing. Jagr gets hooked and the puck never leaves center ice and yet he called it icing.

Jesus I'm sick of cangialosi the guy knows nothing. Jagr gets hooked and the puck never leaves center ice and yet he called it icing.

I didn't mind him until i listed to him call a Red Bulls game this summer for a few minutes and realized he's a much better fit there.

Brunner isn't looking so good and hasn't. The only time he looked decent was earlier in the season

We didn't have a phantom 5-3. The penalties are the difference in this game (I feel like I've said that a lot this year, hmph)

We had a phantom four-minute penalty in the first period and got two goals off it, come on now. 

Why did we pay millions to Ryder when all he has is a decent wrist shot? He does nothing out there. We could've just kept D'agostini

And I agree with this. He's never called a shot off the post because he never identifies it. He's terrible at understanding what's going on.

God, Brunner is fvcking lost. No wonder nobody wanted him; he simply isn't good.

Now Brunner can't even stay onside or even touch the puck...

Edited by Zubie#8

We had a phantom four-minute penalty in the first period and got two goals off it, come on now. 

Oh? I tuned in to see blood, I figured that wasn't a phantom call. Did he catch the puck or something?

Gelinas fvcking rocks. If he doesn't stay up with the big club when our injuries are back, I'll fvcking murder Deboer.

As I type this, goddamnit what a shot.

I don't like the line of Elias, Brunner and Ryder. They have zero  chemistry and that frustrates Elias.

I don't like the line of Elias, Brunner and Ryder. They have zero  chemistry and that frustrates Elias.

I agree to an extent; though Elias simply looks bored on the ice. Maybe he isn't, maybe he's just old.

Gelinas is a keeper. He should, however, have a talk with Fayne about getting "DeBoer'd" to be prepared if that day ever comes.

I agree to an extent; though Elias simply looks bored on the ice. Maybe he isn't, maybe he's just old.

I think he's expected to help jump start those 2, and it may be frustrating to him.

Oh? I tuned in to see blood, I figured that wasn't a phantom call. Did he catch the puck or something?

Zidlicky's stick hit him.

Gelinas fvcking rocks. If he doesn't stay up with the big club when our injuries are back, I'll fvcking murder Deboer.

As I type this, goddamnit what a shot.

Yeah I absolutely love Gelinas. Future all star. And we got more like him in Albany. Edited by devlman

Seriously, can fvcking anyone hold the puck on their stick?

Zidlicky's stick hit him.

I take back my earlier post, hah.

I'm really enjoying watching Gelinas. He deserves his spot. Plus, hes assassinating people one by one with his rocket launcher of a shot.

Some of the guys though look like they have zero hop in their step right now. We need a fight. SICK EM CAM!

These refs get worse and worse. The officiating in this league are a damn joke.