Greetings fellow DEVILS fans!!!

NJJUAN

Every fan bas has their "exception fan" (you know the one you can tolerate no matter how lame their chocie in teams are :P).... Derek happens to be our resident "exception fan"... though he tends to believe in this Devils team more then 2/3 of the forum :P

Do we know you from another board? Another screen name? In any case , welcome!

I sometime frequent (sounds almost dirty,no? :evil: ), HFB, and the Leafs chat site. You'd be surprised how many Leafs fans are going for :clap2: NJ. There are even SENS fans who flat out say they don't stand a chance against us! :hail:

Peace!

NJDFAN

Welcome aboard??? You are a Rangers fan..WTF?

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Yeah, and you're an Islanders fan on a Devils board too. What's your point? Practice what ya preach.

Also, you seem a tad bit obsessed with Derek21 for some reason.

Anyway, NJDFAN, from a Rangers fan, welcome to the forum. :)

Every fan bas has their "exception fan" (you know the one you can tolerate no matter how lame their chocie in teams are :P).... Derek happens to be our resident "exception fan"... though he tends to believe in this Devils team more then 2/3 of the forum :P

That's sad but true. Half this board abandoned ship two months ago only to realize they weren't that bad. Plus Crasher, I have seen the Devils do this before. You know they are the most skilled team they've had since '01. And they are dangerous on the rush.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Yeah, and you're an Islanders fan on a Devils board too. What's your point? Practice what ya preach.

Also, you seem a tad bit obsessed with Derek21 for some reason.

Anyway, NJDFAN, from a Rangers fan, welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks. F that guy. He's got something wrong with him. I won't be giving him the satisfaction.

That's sad but true. Half this board abandoned ship two months ago only to realize they weren't that bad. Plus Crasher, I have seen the Devils do this before. You know they are the most skilled team they've had since '01. And they are dangerous on the rush.

to be fair it's easier to believe in a team when you don't have the emotional investment in it though (and I still get stinging reminders from 1996-99 when I had total faith in the team and they fell on their ass... I give up hope and they start winning Cups... go figure !!!)....Since January this has been the most enjoyable Devils team I can remember in a long long time!