Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I don't even know if this is worth posting, but what the heck, this was the only picture of myself I can find.....

http://www.njbullets.com/nj18.jpg

Now if you look closely, I am the guy watching the game wearing the white t-shirt with the black symbol, and the dark green/black hat. Look at the guy on the white team furthest to the left, and I am directly to the right of his head. :P

alison5.jpg

Not the greatest picture. It's the most recent though, it was from the beginning of December.

Edited by Ally

Very cool, CroMag. What's your team's name?

The Blitz. Always hated the name, personally, but they were long-established before I even got there. Won two championships with that team. We just recently disbanded. *sigh*

I missed a pic of PK? :rant: Did anyone save it to share? :D

Poohbear, you look familiar...but I don't know why or from where...weird.

Nice pics everyone else!

Don't know, Sammy. I am from central Jersey, though. I remember you guys talking about working around Weston Canal Rd, right? My sister used to work over there. Shot in the dark but, oh, I don't know. :P

OK -- I'm trying to make a gallery... are there instructions anywhere on how to upload pics? Uploading an avatar is easier <_< -- well... maybe not since I haven't done this yet...

I second the request for instructions....

I keep getting a mkdir failure.

• 3 weeks later...

You nut! How adorable are you combined with your insane posting?

Any time I want to yell at you I'm going to look at that pic! :evil:

:unsure: this will seriously cramp my Stevens posting too... if I hadn't reigned it in already that is :evil::o and my foul language! Oh gosh! I've got to stop being such a pig here! :(

Edited by Pepperkorn

i put everything on my head..even underwear..clean ones mind you...

ok go to snapfish.com, and just follow the steps or whatever you wanna call em. once u get signed up, upload the pics from ur computer...

if theres something im forgetting and i fudged this all up...then im sorry..and i shall try again lol..

i put everything on my head..even underwear..clean ones mind you...

Hehe that's weird...another board I frequent has a member that collects pics of the female members with panties on their heads. It's amazing how many he's convinced to do this. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.