N.F.L. Week 5!

CRASHER

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dallas should Crush KC, but I am really impressed by the KC defense, particularly the CB's. If they had a pass rush and anything resembling a pro offense this franchise might have some hope.

Chad Ochostinko will not get to celebrate this weekend. Save your fine for next week.

Happy we are still ranked #1 on the CRASHER Power Ranking---The only ranking that matters!!!

If you're talking about the whole team, regarding the Pats, Crash, I'd say you're half-right, in terms of the smoke-and-mirrors comment. The offense has been pretty good...25+ points in three out of their four games. I'm not sure how their 'D' is getting it done, but for the moment it's doing its job well enough...only 40 pts allowed over their last three (seven of Baltimore's 21 points came on the fumble recovery in the end zone). I'm not a believer in that unit yet though.

Tough one in Denver...they almost always are. We'll see if Kyle Orton is real.

Crasher where are the Colts on your power rankings?

He never likes the Colts, every year he picks them to miss the playoffs :P (and this year I thought he would be right but darned if they haven't picked it up after a slow start where Peyton saved their butts the first two weeks)

I don't like the way that team is built... small and soft on defense.... no running game, I call the Pats a smoke and mirrors team

they barely beat Jacksonville (though that win is getting close to being impressive)

Ted Ginn drops a gimmie in a game they had the ball for 18 seconds in ....and they beat Arizona and Seattle... people call Denver's 4-0 a fake one... this one's just as bad... if they beat and end the Titans for good tonight I promise they'll make the top 5

Yes they won a Super Bowl, but like I said when Dungy retired... I thought this team could and should be WAY better then they are and were in the past (it kinda shows if you look at Peyton's playoff stats and results)

!. the Raiders could be the worst offensive team I've EVER seen in football......

2. I think I am having a moment of LCB when it comes to the Cowboys... I'm just so apathetic now... I don't care......

I have to admit it's been kinda fun to do the old Stone Cold... WHAT?? WHAT??? WHAT??? as he was running with the ball B )

Boy that would have been a BRUTAL bye week otherwise :P

Seems like blasphemy to write this, but there's no other way to put it: Brady absolutely killed his team today. He was missing wide-open targets left and right...he flat-out stunk up the joint, especially in the 2nd half. An absolutely winnable game lost, if he could have done ANYTHING right in the 2nd half the Pats win this game . Frustrating beyond belief. The NE nightmares in Denver continue...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

CR, I do agree.... and like I said... smoke and mirrors B )

Kyle Orton just WINS... it's crazy

... and words I never tire of hearing.... "pass dropped by Kenny Britt!!"

the Titans look like an 0-4 team here :blink: