OOT Thread

Daniel

. That was gold. Absolute gold. I thought he was yelling at the refs at first, but after rewinding it and watching it again, it was pretty obvious he was screaming at McDonagh.

He deserves a better team. He still doesnt have a 40 win season.

EDIT: Thats why I giggle when I hear the NY media or fans gloat about Hanks record of eight or nine 30 win seasons in a row to start his career. Yeah Marty has eight 40 win seasons. :boogie:

Lundqvist's contract is up after next season. It may be legit to wonder if he'd explore UFA status and see what's out there if things don't change. He'll probably stay with the Rangers, but he may be frustrated enough to at least look around before resigning.

Good:

1). Rags lost in regulation. Devils stay at 7th.

2). Carolina lost in regulation. 5pts behind us with one game on hand.

3). Jets lost to Pens.

Bad:

1)Both leafs and Sens won; Devils might face Either Montreal or Boston in Round 1.

2). Isles won; 2 points behind us.

Rangers are in deep sh!t. Next four games are against teams that they play horrible against. Montreal, Winnipeg, and then back to back against the Pens.

I think Rangers also haven't won in Montreal in 4 years, not 100% sure on that

Edited by jagknife

Good:

1). Rags lost in regulation. Devils stay at 7th.

2). Carolina lost in regulation. 5pts behind us with one game on hand.

3). Jets lost to Pens.

Bad:

1)Both leafs and Sens won; Devils might face Either Montreal or Boston in Round 1.

2). Isles won; 2 points behind us.

all in all I'm happy with the way the games played out today I'd say they went In our favor

Key match ups:

1). Rangers @ Habs. 8th place Rangers (33 gms played) are tied with Isles in points but have a game on hand.

2). Isles @ Penguins. 9th place Isles (34 gms played) are 3 pts ahead of 10th place Carolina (32 gms played)

3). NJ @ Fla. Devils (34 gms played) are 3 pts ahead of both NY teams.

4). Car @ WPG. Just hope this is not a 3 pts game.

5). Caps @ Sabres. Although the Caps are 7 pts behind us, but we hope the Sabres can keep them away from top 8.

Best case scenario:

Both NY lose in regulation. Both Washington and Carolina suffer regulation defeats while the Devils win.

Worst case scenario:

Opposite from the best case-scenario happens.

Edited by Devil Fan

Outstanding...now there is zero chance of the Isles passing the Devils on April Fools Day...in fact despite how torturous yesterday was it was still a net gain for NJ. we gain a point on the 8 seed...they lose and another game bleeds off the schedule. Tonight is huge, we win and we can then deal a serious blow to the Isles on Mon as we'd be 5 pts up heading into the game.

Iginla got third star for no other reason than they were playing at home.

He was pretty decent out there. Rest of the Pens were not that sharp today.

My 3 stars would be Cooke, Vokoun, Iginla.

Outstanding...now there is zero chance of the Isles passing the Devils on April Fools Day...in fact despite how torturous yesterday was it was still a net gain for NJ. we gain a point on the 8 seed...they lose and another game bleeds off the schedule. Tonight is huge, we win and we can then deal a serious blow to the Isles on Mon as we'd be 5 pts up heading into the game.

Thats exactly why it was silly that everyone was freaking out yesterday. If we lose tonight and Monday then I will join them.