NJDevs Fantasy Hockey '14-15

NJDevs4978

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I got one of the few Devils I was willing to overpay for :lol:

I do like my team on paper but a 23-man roster with 19 starters is uncharted territory for our fantasy game, a lot of it will come down to injuries and managing bench spots.  At least it makes it harder for you to go over game limits the way teams do every year :P

I'm glad I got one of the few Devils I was willing to overpay for :lol:

I do like my team on paper but a 23-man roster with 19 starters is uncharted territory for our fantasy game, a lot of it will come down to injuries and managing bench spots. At least it makes it harder for you to go over game limits the way teams do every year :P

ya looks like 2 of my 6 total dmen are starting out the year hurt. Damn.

Looking over some of the teams I think I didn't account for hits/blocks (especially hits) enough this year with the size of the lineups.  I can always find specalists on the wire though, while you can't generally replace scoring - which helps in more categories.  

Edited by NJDevs4978

It was a bit crazy, till the end it showed no RWs for me!! Kept putting all my c/RW at center and then all me C on the bench!!  All an all a good night.  Picked alot of players I have never had before, usually I end up 5 or 6 from last year, but not this time

ok so i've placed one of my players in a IR spot.. i tried to pick up a player but its not letting me, it makes me try and drop a player first... how do i get around this? 

I only see an IR player for Eagle's team, maybe your attempted IR move just didn't save for whatever reason?  (sometimes you have to hit save depending on whether you're using an app or classic mode on the computer).  Are you the roster with Ryan Murray?  He's not listed on IR though he is IR eligible.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I only see an IR player for Eagle's team, maybe your attempted IR move just didn't save for whatever reason?  (sometimes you have to hit save depending on whether you're using an app or classic mode on the computer).  Are you the roster with Ryan Murray?  He's not listed on IR though he is IR eligible.

ok yea thats me, Dirty Mike and the Boys.  On my phone i thought i put him at IR but it must not have gone through then, that makes sense. ill keep trying

As bad as Quick was in Game 1, I'm glad I didn't wait till round 2 to get a goalie cause it probably would have been Cory :P

If I was really going solely with my brain I probably take Lundqvist (mostly cause East > West for goalie numbers), but I just couldn't do it in a for fun league as much as I want to beat ayl.

Edited by NJDevs4978

You get points based on your rank in every category.  There are 14 teams in the league, if you're first in goal-scoring you get 14 points, if you're last you get 1.  The half points are just if you're tied in a certain category.  Say I'm first in assists, I'll have 14.  If you and another team are second you'll each have 12.5 (between 13 and 12 since you're the next two teams), then the fourth team will have 11.