So how is the snow?

westcoastdevfan

I heard it's supposed to go up to 50 degrees in the beginning of the week and be really sunny in North Jersey, so I don't think there's gonna be that much. But who knows, they said we weren't gonna get much this afternoon and we've gotten at least 3 inches already.

We have 6-8 inches on the ground in Trenton area now. I pissed a lot of people off on the way home. I need to get snow tires I was driving 15 mph at some points.

My Mom turns 50 tomorrow, she and my Aunt are driving down to AC. I pray they get there safe. :pray:

Come to Hazleton, we are expected to get 12-18 inches by tomorrow. Already a good couple inches on the ground right now. Hehe, we had a huge snowball fight, it was insane. Weeeeeeee!

hehe my friend tried to use another one of my friend as a sled. He had to go back to class with his pants soaked :rofl:

I have snow that is still falling here in Connecticut, and I'm not in a good mood because today is my birthday!!!! Damn, nice birthday, huh? All I will probably do is go out to eat with my family and stay homebound afterwards :lol: , unless the snowstorm abates.

Well I got off of school early because of it. I was a little ticked off though because I missed a session of open hockey :rant:

I got out of school about 45 minutes early, but the bus ride took so long, so I ended up getting home around normal time anyway.

I missed an open hockey session, too. Where were you going for open hockey?

I have snow that is still falling here in Connecticut, and I'm not in a good mood because today is my birthday!!!! Damn, nice birthday, huh? All I will probably do is go out to eat with my family and stay homebound afterwards :lol: , unless the snowstorm abates.

Well, the snow here didn't allow me to go to work today. So, I guess that's a positive :evil: . I can't imagine how much snow you got up there. Have fun with the family. And once again, Happy Birthday Nic :clap: !

Hopefully this area will thaw out by time the playoffs start...sheesh...went outside earlier (very dumb move) and it was a tad below my knee...I realized my stupidity and as I headed back to the bldg, a neighbor offered to dig out my car...another dug out my truck...just came back up again...this time to move the vehicles so the spaces could be plowed out...the snow rose up above the bottom of the door...not only on the Pontiac but also the GMC!!!! It is still snowing, wind blowing, drifting and worst of all there are KILLER ICICLES!!! :argh: