Game Over

HellOnICE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke this game turned out to be. I mean for 2 1/2 periods it was typical Devils, play better than the other team but can't score, but at least it was a good game. Then after O'Neill scored to seal up the game, the officials made the game a damn joke by calling every Devils' bad breath a penalty and ejecting Gomer (the last guy you'd figure would lose his cool like that).

Actually, it's a time when your self-righteous inabilty to let anything die is necessary.

Please, KD, I adore your commentary on the Devils, please enlighten me more as to what Lou should do. I heard Audette's available in trade, I think we should get him and Bure, the Devils would be both huge and unstoppable.

Unless things change, this will be the first loss.. can't wait for the negative ones to show themselves and how right they were all along. Sadly, they will shoot their wad tonight instead of waiting for the right time.

I would take Audette and Bure. Those are two good 2nd liners. ON the Devils 2 first liners.

Audette can score 15 goals, Bure can get as much as 25. I would get both in a heart beat if the trade is right.

Elias-Newy-Friesen

Bure-Gomez-Audette

Brylin-Madden-Lang

Pando-Stevenson-Mckenzie

That line up ain't bad at all.

Even if the Devils had gone 82-0 somehow we would of had to listen to the naysayers. Sure the Devils lost tonight but the team played prety well, just didn't finish. I'll take a .750 win percentage at the end of the season so I'll be happy with thie 4 game record.

-Scott

Even if the Devils had gone 82-0 somehow we would of had to listen to the naysayers. Sure the Devils lost tonight but the team played prety well, just didn't finish. I'll take a .750 win percentage at the end of the season so I'll be happy with thie 4 game record.

-Scott

Yeah, but it's how the Devils play that is so frustrating. They are SLOW!, they can't FINISH, they can't PASS, they can't SKATE! (did I say that already?).

And against Carolina makes it worse, Weekes is just the icing on the Devils lose cake.

Val bure ...that's rich -- jeez i hope you're being sarcastic or else your head is shoved further up your ass than I ever dreamt possible. Really -- think before you write and limit yourself to ONE post -- unless you're systematically digging yourself OUT of a hole and not further into it, YIS!

Glad I missed this one. Guess it's good the Isles were on Metro. Back to Sleepless In Seattle...guarenteed a happy ending :D