Game Over

HellOnICE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo ruled and rules!!! Muahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Suck/KD, do you want us to name you Kotex/Ky #2? It's one game and YES there are changes that need to be implemented right away but if you really thought a 82-0 season was in hand....the loss was bound to come, it's one game.

I didn't have in mind a 82-0 season, but I did have in mind a good hockey game for tonight. :rolleyes:

Friesen hasn't impressed me one bit, this guys is just not as good as Sykora, who hasn't exactly been lighting it up in Anaheim either.

Brodeur let in 1 softie but you can't blame it on him

Nieuwy looks like he's on the verge of breaking out, I hope it's soon

Of course Weekes is god almighty when he plays us, Carolina just had that extra jump in their step, they really get up to play the Devils.

Friesen hasn't impressed me one bit, this guys is just not as good as Sykora, who hasn't exactly been lighting it up in Anaheim either

:rolleyes: I told you so!

:evilcry::evilcry::evilcry::evilcry: Petrrrrr, we nied you!!!! You nied us!!!

:saddevil: ohhhh well, I still have Jimbo... Woooo hoo! Go Jimboooo!!!! :evil:

Simmer down.. simmer down (hehe, this is my phrase of the hour, someone said it before when I went out to eat and now I've been saying it over and over and over, hehe)

Yeah, I don't think Tivo has been don't so well, but he definitely improved since the first game! Ooookay, I'll agreee with the person(s) who said it, I really can't say players are bad, it's only been a couple of games and the players just need to warm up :)

Tvo looks to be finding his way out there though, so I have no problem with him.

Friesen looks like he sees the way he just can't get on it, you know? He can't even get up to the "at least he's trying" place yet because he's not getting there...does that make sense? I feel like he's watching the meat of the game too much and taking action on his way there...but when he gets there the games moved on...does that make any sense? Well-- bottom line I want Freis IN the thick of it not watching or trying to create a thick of it...because he isn't good at that.

Jamie is disappointing me -- I don't even see that hard work that was there last year. and that Pando has always.

Sorry that made no sense -- someone will probably articulate it better for me and I'll wriet YES -- that's it!

BYE!

Everyone settle down... we had a HUGE break before these two games and no one's fallen into the rhythm of the season yet. We all said we'd wait 20 games before passing judgment. You need to give the West Conference guys some time to adjust to our different system. Last night wasn't that great, but we didn't get spanked.

Chiiiiiill.

I tell ya folks that ignore click makes reading this forum just peachy...you don't have to read the crap...you can get thru reading a lot faster...and the bonus is that you miss nothing in what you have not read...it is not like having gaps because in order to have a gap that missing piece must have something pertinent in it :)

As for Friesen...I am giving him and other new players at least 15 games before I short circuit...same goes for Burns...right now it is a game of mix and match until the right combo is found...some players are trying so much to make an impression that they are over dewing it, hesitating or hogging the puck...in any event it ends up an error :(

Let them get the loss of last April out of their systems and get their priorities in order...Burns will make sure of that...sometimes one has to take a step back in order to gain energy to move forward again...let's see how they react to this loss rather than citing the end of the world is nigh :rolleyes: