Metro

DevilDogg

Next TWO games on Metro. Ugh :angry: I live in Comcast territory. We have no alternative. MSG sucks! Cablevision Sucks! I'm really pi$$ed about this! :angry::angry::angry: I think they are really just screwing the Devils because of spite. The whole Yankees, Devils, Nets thing. Are the devils supposed to move to the Yes network next season?

Next TWO games on Metro. Ugh :angry: I live in Comcast territory. We have no alternative. MSG sucks! Cablevision Sucks! I'm really pi$$ed about this! :angry::angry::angry: I think they are really just screwing the Devils because of spite. The whole Yankees, Devils, Nets thing. Are the devils supposed to move to the Yes network next season?

Nope that stupid TV contract has a few more years left. :angry:

Here's the kicker. Friday night the Islanders are NOT playing. Therefore, FSN NY is free.

This is just Cablevision's way to get back at YankeeNets. It's a joke. I understand Saturday, it's a home game plus Isles have a more attractive game (vs.Flyers) and I think they actually alternate games pretty fairly when both teams are playing. BUT when there is no conflict, WTF??????

What's on FSN tomw?

NO LIVE SPORTS!!!!!!!!!!

Live on MSG, you can see the Rangers-Kings!

Everybody suxx!!!

It's not Metro that SUCKS it's CABLEVISION. It's a contract made between two friends, McMullen and Charles Dolan of Cablevision.

Don't you think if Devils really cared they could break the contract or change it with Cablevision?

Devils won't be on YES if at all until 2005/2006 season, that's a long ways off, after the lockout season of 2004/2005. Many things could happen with the Devils by then like sold.

God, I hate Metro.

Does anyone have an idea how many away games will be on Metro this season?

14 Away Games on Metro..

Oct 25 Fri AWAY Sabres MetroTV 07:00 PM -

Nov 16 Sat AWAY Canadiens MetroTV 07:00 PM -

Dec 7 Sat AWAY Maple Leafs MetroTV,CBC 07:00 PM -

Dec 30 Mon AWAY Bruins MetroTV 07:00 PM -

Jan 4 Sat AWAY Maple Leafs MetroTV,CBC 07:00 PM -

Jan 10 Fri AWAY Panthers MetroTV 07:30 PM -

Jan 11 Sat AWAY Lightning MetroTV 07:30 PM -

Jan 17 Fri AWAY Hurricanes MetroTV 07:00 PM -

Jan 24 Fri AWAY Mighty Ducks MetroTV 10:30 PM -

Jan 25 Sat AWAY Kings MetroTV 10:30 PM -

Mar 4 Tue AWAY Wild MetroTV 08:00 PM -

Mar 18 Tue AWAY Canadiens MetroTV 07:30 PM -

Mar 22 Sat AWAY Islanders MetroTV 07:00 PM -

Mar 28 Fri AWAY Thrashers MetroTV 07:30 PM -

Bill

LetGo Devils, if you live in and around NJ the games are blackout for that area so it doesn't help on Metro games. I have NHL package on digital cable and they aren't showing the Devils on Saturday night as of now and I am in Maine no black out. So as of now the only way to see the game is go to the game should be plenty of tickets available in parking lot or have Metro.

Yeah, it's blacked out on NHL Center Ice :angry: so basically, unless you can go to all the metro games, home and away, you're frickin screwed!!!!

I can't go to the game Saturday because of um, a previous engagement, but the game on Friday I can't watch either!!!! So a would-be good hockey weekend, ends up as nothing for me!!!!

maybe I'll just get wasted and listen to the game on the radio friday night, imagining I'm there and then we can winnn even if we don't!!!

I mean, maybe I'll study... for school. :lol: HAH! Good one!!!

I dont get FSNY except the pregame and then the unscrambled replay at 1:30am. I DO get Metro. I am happy. All cable companies suck -- why scramble FSNY for games just because I don't have their F-ing cable box? Why should I pay $50 as opposed to $15 to watch a few select hockey games?

There is no competition in cable providers -- it's just stupid - and we have to watch PAID advertizing on PAY cable! What kind of crap is that? It's total horsepucky - like everything else in this world it's a big freaking racket that only WE the consumers have the power to propogate -- and I won't add to the demand by paying for a damm box! SO HA!

I'm sick of this Metro topic! It's almost as popular as Holik! :P

See? SOMEone has Metro, watches metro and admits to liking Metro! :evil:

Glad you're happy because you get Metro, most people DON'T. This makes no sense, either. FSNY carries 60 games, metro 21. Wouldn't you rather see MORE games, with quality production and camera-work (metro's horrible for this)? Just because you're too CHEAP to get FSNY, don't tell outraged fans, who will miss 25% of the games on TV that you're 'sick' of the topic. Maybe the heading should be "Scott Stevens." :puke:

Everyone who is unhappy with the metro channel should let them know. Devils fans should not be pawns in a war between Dolan and Steinbrenner.

No you cannot get all the Devils games on Comcast Digital because Comcast does not carry the Metro channel at all (not regualr cable not digital). The games will still be blacked out on the hockey package too. I had them last year. I dumped them at the end of the season and went DirectTV. I still can't get Metro, but it's much cheaper than Comcast.

Just because you're too CHEAP to get FSNY, don't tell outraged fans, who will miss 25% of the games on TV that you're 'sick' of the topic. Maybe the heading should be "Scott Stevens." :puke:

Everyone who is unhappy with the metro channel should let them know. Devils fans should not be pawns in a war between Dolan and Steinbrenner.

:rolleyes: Another poster who doesn't get Pepperkorn. How is it I always bring these lurkers out of the closet? Or maybe just forced a regular into one?

sigh...I'm so misunderstood...

Now don

believe me, the cable company doesn't miss your $35 monthly, or take note WHY you don't order their premium services. Phone calls and emails are the only way they become aware. I agree with the old adage "hit em in the wallet," but I think in the case of conglomerates, it takes an all or nothing effort. One person does not a difference make.