Out of town games

Jas0nMacIsaac

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record I WANT the refs from the BUF-TOR game to be ours for the opening round. I couldn't tell you who they were, but the guy who went into the crease to make sure the puck was loose and didn't blow it dead blindly gets a HUGE thumbs up in my book. On the flip side, while so focused on the puck, he missed Scrivens literally trying to pull Leopold's stick from his hands

East:

1) Buf @Philly

2) Florida @ Washington

Any kind of Loss by the Sabres means Florida clinches a playoff spot. A regulation loss by Buf and combined with a victory by Washington means Sabres are done. Fla needs one point to clinch the Division or Washington loses the tilt against them.

West:

1)Jackets @ Avs

2) Stars @ Preds

3) sharks VS Kings

Avs need to win in order to stay alive. Sharks need one point to eliminate the Avs.

The winner from the SJ-LA game will clinch a spot. LA needs one point to clinch. Therefore, both clubs can clinch if Sharks beat LA after regulation.

A regulation loss by Dallas means no playoff hockey in Texas. Kings and Coyotes (idle) will automatically clinch. The Pacific Division will still up for grabs after tomorrow night.

4) Hawks @ Wild

5) Jersey @ Wings

A regulation loss by the Hawks means they will stuck @ sixth

Detroit will claim the 4th if they beat the Devils and Predators lose in regulation.

If both Wings and predators win their respectful games, then they will face each other in the first round as 4 and 5 (home ice won't be determined yet)

President's Trophy:

Rangers will claim it if they beat Penguins while Nucks lose to Flames in regulation. A Ranger victory will eliminate the Blues from this trophy.

Edited by Devil Fan

I find myself caring far less about getting 5 or 6 now that it's obvious the Caps are winning the division. The Panthers are a corpse and the Caps are better than their record.

I agree that Washington is winning the division (you KNOW the Rags will lie down like dogs on Saturday) but I'd still much rather play them than Pittsburgh.

I find myself caring far less about getting 5 or 6 now that it's obvious the Caps are winning the division. The Panthers are a corpse and the Caps are better than their record.

Let me see it happen. I could so see the Caps winning tonight, then blowing the final game of the year against a Ranger team that has nothing to play for.

Let me see it happen. I could so see the Caps winning tonight, then blowing the final game of the year against a Ranger team that has nothing to play for.

If the Panthers beat the Hurricanes then it doesn't matter.

Edit...or just one point!

Edited by Zubie#8

I actually feel bad for Panther fans at this point...on their way to the playoffs for the first time in ten years, have a 3-0 lead at home to lock up their first division ever, and they gag that up and have gagged down the stretch. This is really Mets '07 like stuff only without the Mets' talent. The Panthers overachieved early in the year and now they're paying the piper.

If the Panthers beat the Hurricanes then it doesn't matter.

Edit...or just one point!

Cam Ward's been terrific down the stretch though, and the Canes have been playing well other than their night off against us after being eliminated from the playoffs. The Panthers really need to play Clemmensen in that last game at this point.

I actually feel bad for Panther fans at this point...on their way to the playoffs for the first time in ten years, have a 3-0 lead at home to lock up their first division ever, and they gag that up and have gagged down the stretch. This is really Mets '07 like stuff only without the Mets' talent. The Panthers overachieved early in the year and now they're paying the piper.

I can't figure out how a team with everything on the line blows a 3-0 lead to Winnipeg at home.

Florida on the board, 3-1.