PK Pct: 87.5 (5th)

Scott Niedermayer 8 GP 0-1-1 23:26 ATOI>> leads team in ice-time

Scott Stevens 8 GP 0-2-2 22:01 ATOI

Brian Rafalski 8 GP 0-4-4 21:12 ATOI +6 Rating

Colin White 8 GP 1-1-2 19:26 ATOI

Oleg Tverdovsky 8 GP 0-4-4 18:13 ATOI 13 Shots

Ken Daneyko 8 GP 1-1-2 15:34 ATOI 33.3 Shooting Pct

Patrik Elias 8 GP 3-1-4 17:55 ATOI 15.8 Shooting Pct

If you had told me that WHITEY and DANO would be the only Devils defensemen with goals after 8 games, before the season started... I'd have thought I was experiencing an LSD induced episode! :wacko:

Wtf??? Those Big Three have to start getting some goals!

The problem I see is Tverdovsky's ice-time. He needs more. Stevens gets too much. He even has over 14:00 of PP time.

Also, look at Niedermayer's stats. Where are they?

One other note. Elias should get more ice-time.

Looks like the big 3 are going to need some time to get used to the new system and what is expected of them.

Nieds looks lost - way lost out there. Rafalski, although putting up a few points looks unsure. Tverdosky is looking better. White has been good, but not much is expected of him either. Ditto for Dano. Stevens even looks a bit off - they're getting the job done, it just hasn't been pretty.

I would however, expect this all to change. The team as a whole needs more playing time to gel. Practices just don't cut it.

I don't expect the Big 3 to remain the Big Dud. If they don't have their act together by late November, I will rescind my statement.

Could be just my warped logic, but this schedule has really hurt this team - does every year and every year it pisses me off.

Time people, this team just needs a bit of time. Give them a good 10-15 games and see what happens.

Hopefully the Devils can get Zyuzin into these next few games.

I'd hope 5 out of the next 12 games.

Niedermayer's stats aren't there because the power play isn't there. But even aside from that, Niedermayer cannot continue to put up such dismal numbers or he will be gone.

I'm withholding judgement until Game 20, or trying to.

Niedermayer is playing like he wants to be traded...I mean, wtf? He's nonexistant...I do agree though, when the PP isn't there, his numbers are going to drastically go down..

I agree - chop off Nieds' ice time and add it to Raffy's.

Dano should not be accounting for half of our D's goals...*sigh* Then again, we only have 2 goals from the D. Whitey has been playing very well though....

T-Vo should get some more ice time, he's playing well, and just getting better with each game. It'll come with time.

Stevens...too much PP time (WHY IS HE ON THE PP TO BEGIN WITH?!?!?), making some mistakes at wrong times. Otherwise, he hasn't been too bad lately.

I knew PK would be decent, always the PP that stinks. Stevens should be taken off PP. Nieds is not doing anything with all that time. Elias should be given the most ice time. White has been good so far this year. Tivo isn't doing anything with his time, either.