Favorite other NHL team

Guest Devsrule

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Atlanta thrashers, u just cant hate them, theyre a relatively new team, god lots of good young players and probably would have made the playoffs if it wasnt for the heatley/snyder accident last summer.

2003nhlatsp.jpg

Also kovalchuk is probably the most exciting player in the league right now

And also had to get an atlanta jersey with"brennan" on when he signed from the kings as hes one of the few players ive seen with the same surname as me. :dance:

And also had to get an atlanta jersey with"brennan" on when he signed from the kings as hes one of the few players ive seen with the same surname as me. :dance:

Never been driven to buy an Eagles jersey (or now, 49ers jersey) for that reason.

Devsrule - goes back to what Petey said last month:

"A true FANatic is someone who is 100% for their team, and 100% against all the other teams in the league."

Edited by Don

Guest Devsrule

"A true FANatic is someone who is 100% for their team, and 100% against all the other teams in the league."

This post is just for fun. You can be a devil fan yet still like other teams.

Edited by Devsrule

My mom was once tempted to get a Minnesota Vikings jersey back when Randall Cunningham was with them because that's her maiden name and her favorite color's purple. :evil:

Other teams for me: Habs, Bruins, and... *gulp* Leafs.

*runs away, hides, dons flame-retardant suit* :P

Never been driven to buy an Eagles jersey (or now, 49ers jersey) for that reason.

Well the only team i support is the devils but i like the thrashers as theyre a new team and got some good young players i like, but when we play em im a devils fan 100%, and i hate most other teams especially, the detroit (dead things) red wings, toronto (make beliefs) maple leafs, montreal, rangers, sharks, pens, bruins .... ok all other teams then :evil:

I give 100% to my favorite team, the Devils, but I have no problem watching or even going to a Rag$ game. (ducks and covers) I know, throw things at me if you wish. I'll really watch any hockey team play, but if I have a choice, I'll watch them play. Let me put it this way: If I have a choice between the Islanders or the Rangers to watch, I'll pick the Rangers.