GDT: Jets @ Devils 7PM

ThreeCups

The goal song is fine, it's what the Devils do with it that's lame (playing it super loud and piping in a random and canned 'Let's Go Devils' to try to obscure the 'you suck' chants).

Oh yeah trust me, that's exactly what I was referencing. Seven Nation Army is a solid goal song, I just wish that they didn't play some sort of remix with piped in crowd chant. Just play the original. Seems like fans on twitter and even some media members agree that the remixing of it is lame.

They've bungled everything else, but I cant hate them due to the fact it all pales in comparison to you know...saving the team.

I agree with this x1000000. I don't really care how they rub fans as long as they are committed to putting whatever $ necessary in putting the best possible product on the ice and keeping the team in NJ. That's all that matters to me.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list of players who need to shape up or be shipped out:

Brunner

Lokti

Ryder.

Brunner and Ryder are negatives out there. Lokti just looks young and inexperienced at times, I'm willing to give him a little bigger of a lease than the other two. Ryder is absolutely useless when not scoring, and he doesn't seem to do that very often. Brunner doesn't bring ANYTHING to the table - He doesn't create space, he isn't creative with the puck, and he can't get shots. Useless.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

agree with every bit of this right here.. ryder really is nothing much at all.. brunner is completely useless all together he brought some false hope in the beginning and that was it. sucks were going to be stuck with him for another year after this now if he does turn his sh!t around and its not appearing that he is.

Mmm what now? How can i possibly say what? My post was probably the most positive of the page through the fvck this team and thisthisand this guy is garbage and you pick mine to quote? Lol

sorry I should have been more clear, we were clearly the more talented team in the ice today. And the reason I didn't respond to the most of the other posts is because it's pure nonsense of raging fanboys who seem to think the season's over after any frustrating loss.

I think they should send Cam down and bring up a player that 's scoring in Albany right now.......give him a game or two, you never know...we need a boost

We dont have that "guy" in our system saddly, its not like we have a future star just getting some time in the AHL like strome, granlund back then or wtv you get the idea... Boucher is honestly our one and only hope.

sorry I should have been more clear, we were clearly the more talented team in the ice today. And the reason I didn't respond to the most of the other posts is because it's pure nonsense of raging fanboys who seem to think the season's over after any frustrating loss.

It's the glory if njdevs.com. A 2-out-of-3 west coast swing followed by a loss equals "I hate this team and all it stands for!"

Edited by Devil Dan 56

Yeah i get it but were still lacking that top end talent whos gonna make the difference more often than not, game changers. Our top players are mostly "supporting players" kind of guys.

Lets hope for more balanced scoring from now on with every lines chipping in at the right time.

I don't like Family Guy.

But seriously guys.  If you had control of the team, what moves would you make to make this team better?  Be realistic.

fire everyone demolish the arena move and change my name to waldo and the only clothes i would wear would be a white jump suit with red stripes along with big doofy glasses and a matching hat. done deal.