The 2014 World Cup- Brazil

we will make pay nothing... 

congrat germany... Such a great team (like always) 

I wish you go deeper now ! 

Thanks moustic, very classy of you.

Thankfully Löw listened to his critics and brought Lahm back into the defense. They should have finished it earlier though. I almost got a heart attack at the end with Benzimas shot

There is no class to admit superiority of the opponent.. Plus i always loved Germany team since i'm a kid.

Of course, I wish we had this extra shoot of luck.. this few seconds of delay, better control ... Lot of tiny details that make the huge difference at the end. 

This is a very young team we got... And I know, it's the same with Germany Squat... But we got a lot more experience, they play together since lot of time...

Yes, i'm really really depressed right now ; ) 

But something unexpected just happen here in France... French love their team once again.. The HATE was strong here since 2010.. since the infamous strike during the WC... since a really bad Euro.. with soooo many problem with players's attitude etc... Now this young squad and great attitude... We love again this team. Win or Lose, it doesn't matter at the end.. Emotion were there. Football is fvckin' awesome ; ) 

We will be back for Euro at home ! ; )

Bring the World Cup Title Germany... That will gave us more honor to win the World cup champion during the Euro ! ; ) 

Allez les bleus ! 

Brazil hangs on at the end. Great effort by Colombia. Sweet finish by James. They just fell short of a great comeback. I loved the class afterwards from Brazil consoling James and exchanging jerseys. Related note, if anyone has ever seen it the 30 For 30 on Escobar and Escobar is on ESPN Classic now. I have never seen it. Looks really crazy.

Germany got the cup already... The semi versus a Brazil Thiago Silva and Newmar less.... That will be such a piece of cake...

Playing Brazil in Brazil won't be a "piece of  cake". If there is one country that has depth, its Brazil. Even playing their C or D team would be a serious challenge.

Come on Eagle... Brazil without their captain and their (by faaaar) best player... And now, my beloved Argentina without Di Maria...

Will Holland could be a threat to this massive German team? Don't think so...

I know you can admit it... But it's obvious that Germany is now the HUGE favorite

Related note, if anyone has ever seen it the 30 For 30 on Escobar and Escobar is on ESPN Classic now. I have never seen it. Looks really crazy.

Escobar & Escobar was really good.

I know germany plays a much better team game, but I still think Argentina is taking the Cup home.

Come on Eagle... Brazil without their captain and their (by faaaar) best player... And now, my beloved Argentina without Di Maria...

Will Holland could be a threat to this massive German team? Don't think so...

I know you can admit it... But it's obvious that Germany is now the HUGE favorite

Beating Brazil in Brazil will be anything but easy. While Germany has shown great shutdown abilities, their offense in still stuttering. Özil and Götze are playing nowhere near their top potential so far. One big question is if the ref will have the balls to make a crucial call against the home team.

So much for the World Cup of parity lol...once again it's the big boys in the Final Four.  I do hope Holland finally wins, though I'm not crazy about Robben's antics.  Still, a Holland-Germany or a Brazil-Argentina Final would be insane.  Even Germany-Argentina and Holland-Brazil are rivalries themselves.

Brazll / Argentina will be the DREAM coming true... Trully insane...

But very unlikely with their respective squad being weaker since last games due to crucial injuries (and Thiago Silva out too) 

Germany is an "almost sure" finalist... That could be more tricky between a tired Holland and a now "one man only" team (except if Higuain is on the same level as the quarter... and except if a miracle happen with Aguero ! ) 

I don't wanna a final Germany/Argentina however... These bloody german ALWAYS wins this one too ; ) 

And last time Germany faced Brazil, they lost!:)

Brazll / Argentina will be the DREAM coming true... Trully insane...

But very unlikely with their respective squad being weaker since last games due to crucial injuries (and Thiago Silva out too)

Germany is an "almost sure" finalist... That could be more tricky between a tired Holland and a now "one man only" team (except if Higuain is on the same level as the quarter... and except if a miracle happen with Aguero ! )

I don't wanna a final Germany/Argentina however... These bloody german ALWAYS wins this one too ; )

Go Germany! But I think Germany is playing a couple players down today...Brazil and Refs vs Germany   :o

To my knowledge all players are available for Germany, except for Mustafi, but he wasn't available the last game either and wouldn't be in the starting 11 anyway.What sucks is that I will be stuck at work holding a training seminar, so I won't even be able to watch the game secretly on my computer.