GDT: Devils @ Capitals, 4/7/18, 7:00pm

mfitz804

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Oh Severson. So much promise. I hope he settles down next season. 

Unfortunately it always seems to be about next year for the Minus Man.  He still scares me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

One of you who post on HF need to go to that Panther board and put those fvckers in their place, they’re spewing more garbage about the Devils over there now. fvcking bitter fvcking losers. I know some of you post there, so make it happen.

They don't count to me.  Not even worth our time.

• Like 3

I'm excited to see Palms in the playoffs. He's had a good season this year. If we put his season on 82 games, it gives around 58 points and 31 goals this year, which is his norm. He's really reliable and always seems to get the same amount of points and goals every year. I remember him being really effective with Anaheim in the playoffs. Look at this shift:

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I'm excited to see Palms in the playoffs. He's had a good season this year. If we put his season on 82 games, it gives around 58 points and 31 goals this year, which is his norm. He's really reliable and always seems to get the same amount of points and goals every year. I remember him being really effective with Anaheim in the playoffs.

He's streaky within seasons, but when he's hot, he's hot.  And yeah, by season's end you know what he's going to give you numbers-wise.  Love his game and what he brings.

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

He's streaky within seasons, but when he's hot, he's hot.  And yeah, by season's end you know what he's going to give you numbers-wise.  Love his game and what he brings.

Exactly, he had a cold streak during the season, but he still got to his norm lol. He's great. I love his energy. He'll be a beast in the playoffs I'm sure.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

They don't count to me.  Not even worth our time.

Seriously, they're nothing. Their most proud moment is being the best team in their expansion year. Now they don't even have that anymore. I mean they hate the Devils for beating them in the first round. It was just a first round series, that's it. They're such losers they don't have bigger things to obsess about.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Seriously, they're nothing. Their most proud moment is being the best team in their expansion year. Now they don't even have that anymore. I mean they hate the Devils for beating them in the first round. It was just a first round series, that's it. They're such losers they don't have bigger things to obsess about.

They also got to the Cup finals early in their history, but yeah, not much else.  I think that 1995-96 season was the only one where they actually won a playoff series.  That franchise has pretty much done nothing otherwise.  And oh yeah, the few fans that they have can't be bothered to show up.  Everything about the Panthers would be laughable if they weren't so insignificant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

This game is actually better PR for Hall's Hart chances than if he played and had a hat trick. Just look what we look like without him. :lol:

Glad Nico got his 20th.

Devils clearly decided to mail it in this game, so I can't get on them for anything that happens.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Glad Nico got his 20th.

Devils clearly decided to mail it in this game, so I can't get on them for anything that happens.  

At least TH9 is not a point chaser like Ovi.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Like Hynes was saying, this is sort of a 1 game showcase. 

Well, if that's the case then, the next 4 on 4, let's see all the speedsters on the ice at the same time. eg(Wood, Bratt, Nico & Grabs). Fun spoof, plus it gives the D a rest, they'll Shirley need it  in the 1st rd.