GDT: Devils @ Capitals, 4/7/18, 7:00pm

mfitz804

Lmao what?! He came in 3 away from 50. Him wanting 50 goals makes him a loser? 
Hes an all time great. Let’s just watch greatness.

No... him being a loser makes him a loser. Call me when he plays in a Conference Final game. But the guy can score and celebrate meaningless goals with the best of ‘em, and for that, he’ll be in the HOF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Lmao I like you MD you’re a piece of work. 0 cups for Ovechkin isn’t an indictment on him; nor is 0 cups for Bure. If his goals are “meaningless” he’s played in nearly 600 “meaningless” games, hsnt he?

Who said his goals are meaningless? The game is meaningless making any goal he scores tonight meaningless aside from boosting his own stats. 

• Like 1

Lmao I like you MD you’re a piece of work. 0 cups for Ovechkin isn’t an indictment on him; nor is 0 cups for Bure. If his goals are “meaningless” he’s played in nearly 600 “meaningless” games, hsnt he?

At least Bure made a Final and beasted in the ‘94 playoffs and was a legit Smythe candidate that year. Ovechkin’s never done anything close to that. But he can pop it, can’t deny that. Best scorer of this generation. Just a loser when it counts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Neb00rs said:

Who said his goals are meaningless? The game is meaningless making any goal he scores tonight meaningless aside from boosting his own stats. 

I like that we’re knocking a guy for wanting to play. I don’t care what his motivation is. I don’t get mad that someone wants to sit so they get “rest” and don’t get hurt, but I also don’t have a problem with a guy going out and playing.