GDT: Devils vs. Nashville, 10/25/18,

mfitz804

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Just saying it as it is. I hate diving and I'm the first one to call it out. But clearly that wasn't his intent on that play. 

You're right. I didnt see the replay yet by the time i wrote my comment. But again, that's a crywolf situation lol he did it so often i just assume now haha

Just now, SterioDesign said:

You're right. I didnt see the replay yet by the time i wrote my comment. But again, that's a crywolf situation lol he did it so often i just assume now haha

Hahahah I totally feel you, believe me, I fvcking hate diving lol. I was losing my mind with Blandisi a few years back lol

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Hahahah I totally feel you, believe me, I fvcking hate diving lol. I was losing my mind with Blandisi a few years back lol

i think Blandisi was the worst diver NJ ever got. unless im forgetting someone... but that's something ive always been proud of, that we didnt have a team full of divers

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Oh no doubt he is the worst we've had

Clarkson was pretty bad too though. Which is why he'd be scoring 30 goals but i still wouldnt like him. All i can remember from his time in NJ is him being on knees staring intensely to the refs with a look of disbelief

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

Clarkson was pretty bad too though. Which is why he'd be scoring 30 goals but i still wouldnt like him. All i can remember from his time in NJ is him being on knees staring intensely to the refs with a look of disbelief

His stare was pretty awesome lol hahaha, but yeah i do remember he had diving tendencies

Just now, Gunslinger27 said:

Oh my God, The Clark-around, almost every time he attempted it........... lol

I wonder what his clark-around success rate was lol

21 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

To be fair, the jury remains out if Clarkson could ever really skate or not. Sometimes I wondered if it was an actual dive or him just falling.

Greene leading the team in ice time is not something I’d Like to continue...