Offseason Boredom: what was your first NJDevs post?

mfitz804

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Had to look it up cause I couldn't remember but Cormier ended up never playing a game here. At least 1 of those 4 gave us a great memory. 

yeah i know lol

The best part is that I remember talking to his dad about the trade and he kept saying that Kovalchuk would NEVER re-sign with us the next season so that they made a mistake to trade his son for him. lol

• Haha 1

On 12/1/2002 at 8:02 AM, aylbert said:

The Preds are like that though... actually, all teams are like that... Sometime people just step up, the good teams can keep it going past a game or so...

-Al

So insightful young Al.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2006 at 12:00 PM, NJDevils1214 said:

Im Pretty Sure Brian Leech has already said that he wont go to NJ or any other Ranger rival because hes still a Ranger at heart.

I have no idea who I was talking to or what made me bring up Leech. Not as cringe as I thought it would be, but I'm not looking at anymore of them.

On 6/14/2021 at 10:26 PM, '7' said:

This isn't the first NJDevs message board. I believe it's the...3rd? Some here come from NJ.com New Jersey Devils, and nobody is ever finding those posts from 98-99

That was devilsnation IIRC.

i live in amherst [suburb of buffalo] for wings: duffs or elmos [on millersport highway in amherst] before anchor bar. for drinks: pearl street as someone else said, is a good bar/pub. they have beer tubes so if you have a group of 3 or more, its worth the investment.

From a thread about Buffalo and Ottawa. The last few months of my living in Buffalo experience. Had a Devils fan roommate, a Sabres fan roommate, and a psycho for essentially a live-in girlfriend too.

Mine from March 23, 2010:

Odd, I redeemed mine on 3/17 as well for the Columbus game and they told me the lowers were sold out. I got Sec 110, Row 1 which is pretty good too considering they are $100 each, but I see others redeemed theirs on the same day or after me and got lower level seating. This would not be the first time the box office people have lied to me about something like this.

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Mine from March 23, 2010:

Odd, I redeemed mine on 3/17 as well for the Columbus game and they told me the lowers were sold out. I got Sec 110, Row 1 which is pretty good too considering they are $100 each, but I see others redeemed theirs on the same day or after me and got lower level seating. This would not be the first time the box office people have lied to me about something like this.

I also find it fitting it is me complaining about getting screwed over by the Devils.  Eleven years and an ownership change later and things haven't gotten any better.

Edit: Also, my second post was about jerseys lol.

Edited by DevsMan84
  • Haha 1