GDT: Devils @ Island Bois 7:30pm EST (MSG,MSG+)

NJDevils1214

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

S

Don’t think that would matter either. 

Shortly after that chant Hynes was gone.  It may not help much but watching this sh!t show is not fvcking helping at all either.  So we might as well try to take it into our own hands once again.

3 minutes ago, devlman said:

First of all, I don’t see any reaction on that post from him. Secondly, who cares? It’s in your head too much man when you’re reading into a laugh reaction on a post about Severson not giving a crap.

The laughing reaction is clearly still there. And it has nothing to do with Severson. It’s his troll act over Jack. You know, the young player that actually makes these games halfway worth watching. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

The laughing reaction is clearly still there. And it has nothing to do with Severson. It’s his troll act over Jack. You know, the young player that actually makes these games halfway worth watching. 

Not sure. I took the laughter as he's laughing at the pathetic attitude of Severson

18 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s hard to take anyone seriously that thinks Zacha is a bum. CR76 has posted the numbers multiple times. Zacha has been a very productive player going back to last season. 

“Very” productive is a relative term, he’s been productive. One could argue that Alex Ovechkin or Connor McDavid is “very productive”. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, he’s a nice player. 

But, even I have come around and don’t think Zacha is a bum, anyone who says he is either doesn’t watch hockey or is trolling harder than I ever did with the whole “Almost” thing. 

12 minutes ago, devlman said:

First of all, I don’t see any reaction on that post from him. Secondly, who cares? It’s in your head too much man when you’re reading into a laugh reaction on a post about Severson not giving a crap.

He’s WaaaaaY inside @Nicomo’s head, that much is true. He gave him the exact reaction his troll ass was looking for lol. 

8 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Shortly after that chant Hynes was gone.  It may not help much but watching this sh!t show is not fvcking helping at all either.  So we might as well try to take it into our own hands once again.

Definitely was the reason Hynes was fired lol. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

“Very” productive is a relative term, he’s been productive. One could argue that Alex Ovechkin or Connor McDavid is “very productive”. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, he’s a nice player. 

But, even I have come around and don’t think Zacha is a bum, anyone who says he is either doesn’t watch hockey or is trolling harder than I ever did with the whole “Almost” thing. 

Ok counselor, he’s been fairly productive. Better? 

Just now, slasher72 said:

Fairly productive, I'll agree to that. Me calling him a bum is just my post-game anger coming through and my wish that we had Provorov or Werenski on this defense instead of Zacha. 

Or Timo Meier, or Mikko Rantanen, or Matthew Barzal, or Kyle Connor…

we got who we got though. Have to let that sh!t go. At least Zacha has turned into a decent player. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If by “better” you mean not a complete overstatement, then yes lol. 

It’s only a complete overstatement when you compare him to players like Connor fvcking McDavid, or the greatest goal scorer of all time lol. Personally, I would go with something like “insanely” productive to describe those two. 

For this team though? Zacha has been very productive over the last year or so, imo. 

Edited by Nicomo

15 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It’s only a complete overstatement when you compare him to players like Connor fvcking McDavid, or the greatest goal scorer of all time lol. Personally, I would go with something like “insanely” productive to describe those two. 

For this team though? Zacha has been very productive over the last year or so, imo. 

It’s not really. How many guys have outscored Zacha in that time period, like a hundred? 

Didn’t get to see this one…but ugh.  Another season-punting in the making.