GDT: Vancouver @ Devils 7:30 PM MSG+ Battle of the Hughes Bros

MadDog2020

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Well the topic was Kakko…unless you were going back to Jack. You literally liked a comment that said the same thing as mine.  

Either way, I stand by my statement because the Rangers suck and we should not be defending them. If that wasn’t what you were doing, good job. 

I replied to CR who had one sentence on Kakko and a whole write up on 1OA's.

I then talked about 1OA's and never mentioned Kappo 

So take a look before you write 

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

UGHHHH, who cares, the narrative is that he sucks!!

Agree that he sucks just because, but that team figures to be good when the Devils (hopefully soon) can say the same...so I keep track of what they're doing (and how their youngins are developing).

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

I replied to CR who had one sentence on Kakko and a whole write up on 1OA's.

I then talked about 1OA's and never mentioned Kappo 

So take a look before you write 

Actually he started talking about Kakko, talked about Jack, Yakupov, etc., and then back to Kakko again. 

You threw out a stat about MacKinnon, not directed at anyone in particular. 

I said it’s ok to use that to defend Jack but not the Rangers. 

You objected to that, but then “liked” it when the next person said it. 

So what exactly didn’t I read, genius?

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Agree that he sucks just because, but that team figures to be good when the Devils (hopefully soon) can say the same...so I keep track of what they're doing (and how their youngins are developing).

That’s fine, just add that he sucks at the end and it’s all good lol.

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Actually he started talking about Kakko, talked about Jack, Yakupov, etc., and then back to Kakko again. 

You threw out a stat about MacKinnon, not directed at anyone in particular. 

I said it’s ok to use that to defend Jack but not the Rangers. 

You objected to that, but then “liked” it when the next person said it. 

So what exactly didn’t I read, genius?

That’s fine, just add that he sucks at the end and it’s all good lol.

Ok dummy here goes

I "liked" a couple of anti-Kappo posts

I "laughed" at a couple of Rag draft party vids

I responded to CR and talked about 1OA's as he had done.   Here's a hint for you before you claim I wasn't responding to anyone................notice the Quoted area that was responded to.

And gee, thanks for letting me know "it's okay" to who and what I "defend"

Is this all you do is be combative to people you don't even know?

How tiresome

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

Ok dummy here goes

I "liked" a couple of anti-Kappo posts

I "laughed" at a couple of Rag draft party vids

I responded to CR and talked about 1OA's as he had done.   Here's a hint for you before you claim I wasn't responding to anyone................notice the Quoted area that was responded to.

And gee, thanks for letting me know "it's okay" to who and what I "defend"

Is this all you do is be combative to people you don't even know?

How tiresome

You just decided to pick a fight. The next person who said the exact same thing as me, you "liked" it. You're just being a jerk-off to be a jerk-off. 

48 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You just decided to pick a fight. The next person who said the exact same thing as me, you "liked" it. You're just being a jerk-off to be a jerk-off. 

Awww, you dainty flower. The ultimate horror............I liked a post and not yours.

You came at me dickhead for no reason. No wonder everyone here goofs on you.

#whattadick

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

Awww, you dainty flower. The ultimate horror............I liked a post and not yours.

You came at me dickhead for no reason. No wonder everyone here goofs on you.

#whattadick

That wasn't the point. The point was you liked one and then picked a fight over the other, meanwhile they said the same thing. It pretty much makes clear that it was an issue with who said it rather than what was said. You were 100% just being a douche to get a reaction. So here's your reaction.

You're a douche. 

3 minutes ago, Fansinz88 said:

And I’m telling you I think Columbus might be 4th or 5th hated on my hate list now. I really hate that team. 

Yeah they are way up there. Bjorkstrand can fall ass first on that cannon. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

Then they can fire that stupid thing. That’s as bad as our PA announcer. 

That is a very close parallel. Given the choice between listening to our PA guy and a cannonball to the pooper, I would have to seriously consider my options. 

18 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That wasn't the point. The point was you liked one and then picked a fight over the other, meanwhile they said the same thing. It pretty much makes clear that it was an issue with who said it rather than what was said. You were 100% just being a douche to get a reaction. So here's your reaction.

You're a douche. 

No dickhead................I made a point about 1OA/s and you got your sweaty panties in a bunch over what I "liked"

Are you a 12 year old girl counting your "likes" on Social Media?

I "picked a fight"

Show me where Karen

#whattadickhead

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

7 minutes ago, MB3 said:

GUYS LOOK THERES A FIGHT AND I DIDNT START IT!

(also if you’ve ever read one of mfitz’ posts and not read it with thickly laden sarcasm that’s a you problem and not a him problem. he was making a joke that we shouldn’t compare rangers players to McKinnon because the rangers are icky. it’s not rocket science here fellas)

That's great. Again I was clearly talking about McKinnon and 1OA's so take a little re-read and get back to me. That dude is an unhinged little dickhead and it's clearly that simple. He's gone after me before for no reason. I don't get the whole attacking other fans who are like minded. Shows what a low brow he is

47 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Soooo we all hate the rangers right, and we are agreeing on that right?

Of course and I still have no clue why he attacked me.  

Can anyone figure it out except that he's a bit unhinged.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

That's great. Again I was clearly talking about McKinnon and 1OA's so take a little re-read and get back to me. That dude is an unhinged little dickhead and it's clearly that simple. He's gone after me before for no reason. I don't get the whole attacking other fans who are like minded. Shows what a low brow he is

C6AF6F63-9B7A-4E3E-92E9-7D69837A0195.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

Of course and I still have no clue why he attacked me.  

Can anyone figure it out except that he's a bit unhinged.

Point out the part where you were attacked, snowflake. It was a joke. You’re either too fvcking stupid to realize it or you are just being contrary for funZ 

I can’t honestly believe you’re still talking about it. Do you need a doll to point out where the bad man hurt you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

No dickhead................I made a point about 1OA/s and you got your sweaty panties in a bunch over what I "liked"

Are you a 12 year old girl counting your "likes" on Social Media?

Again, the point of that wasn’t that you didn’t like my comment, it’s that you started an argument when I said it and liked it when someone else did. It’s proof positive you were just looking to pick a fight with me. Again, not my problem if you are too stupid to understand it after it’s been explained a couple times. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Again, the point of that wasn’t that you didn’t like my comment, it’s that you started an argument when I said it and liked it when someone else did. It’s proof positive you were just looking to pick a fight with me. Again, not my problem if you are too stupid to understand it after it’s been explained a couple times. 

Hey dummy.............what exactly to you is "starting an argument"?  Not liking a post of yours? That's the barometer?

You're a little twat that I never gave an inkling to think about, much less start a fight by responding to CR about 1OA's

You truly are a fool. Tough guy as well. I doubt you'd be so tough in person though. I've dealt with your kind for many years........you're all the same