GDT: 12/09/23 DEVILS @ FLAMES 4:OO PM EST MSGN

Rock

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

If the entire team is constantly not working hard enough it’s the coach. Would they look like this under a guy like Torts?

I can’t imagine so, although seeing Torts coach the Devils after everything that happened when he coached across the river would be incredibly weird.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

I can’t imagine so, although seeing Torts coach the Devils after everything that happened when he coached across the river would be incredibly weird.

Oh I hated Torts for years, don’t get me wrong. I’m just talking about that type of coach. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

he excelled a lot of our guys. i aint puttin him under the bus yet. team just feels flat. 

He didn’t fvck up their development, I’ll give him that. I think guys like Jack, Nico, Bratt would excel under pretty much anyone though. 

• Like 1

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

Nearly halfway through the game, save 2 min, and I've notice Timo once.

It’s a tough one. He doesn’t really deserve to play on the top 2 lines right now, but that’s also not going to help get him going either. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Oh I hated Torts for years, don’t get me wrong. I’m just talking about that type of coach. 

There’s little doubt in my mind that a disciplinarian would get more out of this group, and as much as Jack appears to like playing for Lindy, he’d probably appreciate the chance to work with someone who will push the Devils to excel.

Edit: Semi-related, but it looks like Bahl and Nemec have been benched for their earlier miscues.

Edited by ButlerBulldog