GDT: Last Game of 2023! Devils @ Bruins 7:00 PM EST MSGSN

Rock

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

Hell, I'd have done it 2 goals ago🤷‍♂️

I would’ve at least liked to see a timeout at 3-2.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

So exactly what we all been seein from the last couple years. I’d love to scapegoat Lindy, but this has to be a player thing. 

Yeah but this is kinda why I think the fire Lindy thing has merit.   If you look at Edmonton, it wasn’t like Woodcroft didn’t see the issues.   He was complaining about them nightly but it wasn’t until there was a new voice in the room that the players changed their ways.  

I'm sure Lindy is aware of the recurring problems we see, but changing him out might be the easiest way to fix it.

VV sucks this year but the problems are deeper than that and replacing him costs more than cash.  

• Like 2

Vanecek back out there. fvck this dinosaur of a coach. Guy is the ultimate compiler, and has never accomplished anything. This league and their old boys club sh!t of recycling old coaches over and over again is a joke. 

At least in the NFL up and coming guys get chances all the time. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HughesCorporation said:

we'll definitely have "better" goaltending in the next few years

I’d like to start with a different goaltending coach and see if it helps. it’s the easiest, least disruptive change to make. I know others have said Marty has some Svengali like power here but Fitz needs to override that sh!t 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Vanecek back out there. fvck this dinosaur of a coach. Guy is the ultimate compiler, and has never accomplished anything. This league and their old boys club sh!t of recycling old coaches over and over again is a joke. 

At least in the NFL up and coming guys get chances all the time. 

Although some of them—Arthur Smith, for example—probably shouldn’t get more than one chance, but I digress.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Speaking of Colin Miller scratching him is inexcusable. 

Smith had a goal last night so of course Lindy’s now gonna keep throwing him out there more than ever…

• Like 1