GDT: Carolina @ Devils 12:30 PM ABC/ESPN+

MadDog2020

6 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

First goal given up again, gotta pad that record. 

That shot was absolutely stoppable but it doesn't matter because we are not even playing close to what it takes to beat a team like canes.

• Like 1

Just now, Devs64 said:

That shot was absolutely stoppable but it doesn't matter because we are not even playing close to what it takes to beat a team like canes.

Soon you won’t be seeing either Daws or Schmid for the remainder of this season.

None of the deals that Fitz made figured to make this team appreciably better this season…I’d love to see a win today but definitely not expecting one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Max20Characters said:

Are these the hurricane announcers? Or are they just incredibly bias

Yeah I posted about this too.  Hate that sh!t.

• Like 1

Just now, Oglethorpe13 said:

Not the worst period. Devils seemed to lose their steam a bit, looks like they're getting stuck in the neutral zone. Still had a few good looks, and I'm liking that they're finishing checks for a change.

Yeah, it was good to see Marino and Nico hit people.  Going forward, this group needs to be more physical.

• Like 1

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

Yeah, it was good to see Marino and Nico hit people.  Going forward, this group needs to be more physical.

I get the feeling the next coach will be stressing this.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Max20Characters said:

Are these the hurricane announcers? Or are they just incredibly bias

Seems like every announcer that's not hired by the devils broadcast team hates talking about the devils unless it's bashing them

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

14 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Soon you won’t be seeing either Daws or Schmid for the remainder of this season.

None of the deals that Fitz made figured to make this team appreciably better this season…I’d love to see a win today but definitely not expecting one.

Agrred. We are simply not built to be a cup contender or to just secure a playoff position. I don't like anything Fitz did except shipping VV. Hoping to see some positive changes in off-season. Meanwhile, I'm just watching hockey.

Edited by Devs64

I didn't think that was a good period at all they got pinned in their own end way too much.  Standard goal that should of been stopped. Lucky to be down only one. Jack getting frustrated after getting smothered in the neutral zone with a couple mins left. More of the same. 

4 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Smith again working against us instead of with us.

Just counting down the games until he’s outta here.

• Like 2

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

But it’s Nemec who’s the problem according to Green.

At least Nemec is back and playing, and to that guy’s credit, his attitude about the whole thing was amazing.

Like I said about Green before, enjoy it while it lasts dude, because that’s gonna be it for you as a head coach.

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

At least Nemec is back and playing, and to that guy’s credit, his attitude about the whole thing was amazing.

Like I said about Green before, enjoy it while it lasts dude, because that’s gonna be it for you as a head coach.

Agree about Nemec’s attitude.  He’s far more mature at twenty than his head coach or GM.  Meanwhile, Smith is hurt.  Could this be the end?

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Jack hits the post 

At least we don’t have to worry about the Hughes brothers being iron deficient.

• Haha 1