GDT: 3/23/24 Senators @ Devils 7:00 pm MSGSN

ButlerBulldog

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

He deserves to sit a period, but that would only mean more playing time for Smith.

I just want him (and Luke) away from Smith/McGill/Green. 11 more games sounds like an eternity. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nicomo said:

I just want him (and Luke) away from Smith/McGill/Green. 11 more games sounds like an eternity. 

Agreed.  Luke and Nemec are the future, whereas Smith, McGill, and Green will shortly become history—or so we hope.  Never underestimate the stupidity of Fitz.

• Like 1

OTT has one of the worst PKs in the league and NJ didn't get sh!t on it. They struggled just to get a shot. Absolutely pathetic when the team they are supposed to be chasing lose. This team slams every door that opens for them.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Just thinking about going forward and I’m not crazy about 2 more years of Haula right about now. 

Last year, man I really liked this guy, his personality, play, bought into NJ… he’s just part of the sinking ship right now, on deck playing violin while the rest of us stand by watching 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Chico: “People keeping saying that the Devils play down to their competition, but I don’t think that’s the case.”

Yes, Chico, it is.

It might not be true for the simple fact the Devils ARE a crap team too :P

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 2