GDT: 3/24/2024 Devils @ Islanders 5:00PM EDT MSG

Rock

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

LMAO!  Chico on Fitz saying he’s going big-game hunting for a goalie in the offseason: “Yeah, whatever that means.”

Yea I’ll believe it when I see it, should’ve fvcking happened 3 months ago but whatever. 

• Like 1

Just now, 2ELIAS6 said:

Yea I’ll believe it when I see it, should’ve fvcking happened 3 months ago but whatever. 

The guys that Fitz is hinting at going for weren’t available in season.

That being said, I need to see either Saros or Ullman.  Markstrom isn’t going to excite me.  

• Like 3

Just now, Nicomo said:

JFC people bash Dano but Bill is actually getting worse at his job. Ref puts him arm up - “Roy is pulling his goalie with 10 minutes left” 🤦‍♂️

Why doesn’t he understand that the reason why teams do this is because play automatically stops if the penalized team touches the puck?

Bill really gets confused when the Devils take a penalty.

And FFS no need to double down when you got something wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, ButlerBulldog said:

Why doesn’t he understand that the reason why teams do this is because play automatically stops if the penalized team touches the puck?

I don’t get why he’s thrown for such a loop.  It happens more than it ever should.

Just now, Nicomo said:

Hell of a save. 

The Devils ask so much of their goalies most nights.  Too much.

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don’t get why he’s thrown for such a loop.  It happens more than it ever should.

Yeah, he should be able to deduce that if an official has his hand up but doesn’t blow his whistle while Team A is handling the puck, it’s because he’s waiting to call a penalty on Team B.

1 minute ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Yeah, he should be able to deduce that if an official has his hand up but doesn’t blow his whistle while Team A is handling the puck, it’s because he’s waiting to call a penalty on Team B.

There’s been multiple times that the other team has the puck, the ref’s hand is up, play stops as soon as the Devils touch the puck, and then he sounds surprised that the Devils are the team getting penalized.  C’mon man!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

There’s been multiple times that the other team has the puck, the ref’s hand is up, play stops as soon as the Devils touch the puck, and then he sounds surprised that the Devils are the team getting penalized.  C’mon man!

Has anybody ever tried to explain to him what’s happening?  It’s kind of alarming that a play-by-play man doesn’t know the rules.

8 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ugh.

Well, this year’s Devils are basically that hot girl you meet at some bar somewhere, and initially everything seems so promising.  But turns out that she’s often aggravating and frustrating and annoying to be with, yet she has that way of doing just enough or having just enough “sweet moments” that you can’t quite take that final step of telling her to hit the bricks.

Suffice it to say that I’m fully ready to dump this bitch.

Er, LGD?

Her:  “Please don’t break up with me, I can change…“

🤬

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2