GDT: 3/24/2024 Devils @ Islanders 5:00PM EDT MSG

Rock

7 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Luke’s had several near misses lately.  He’s due for a goal, as it’s been twenty nine games since his last one.

Would love to see him get 2 more and finish the season with double digit goals. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Nemec was doing fine, so of course the coaches had to break him like they broke Luke, Marino, and Siegenthaler earlier in the season.  The sooner Green and McGill are ousted, the better off the Devils will be.

He willed it to Green so that it could keep being used.

It really is scary how dopey some of this staff is.  I’m sure the players themselves have no faith in them.

• Like 2

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It really is scary how dopey some of this staff is.  I’m sure the players themselves have no faith in them.

No way they do. Hence the ‘we’ll play when we feel like it’ ying yang bullsh!t. It’s a clear sign of having no faith in your coaches. 

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Jesus H when did Haula become a such a penalty-taking machine?!

Haula has been useless for the most part this year. He’s another guy that better have his sh!t together under a new staff next year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No way they do. Hence the ‘we’ll play when we feel like it’ ying yang bullsh!t. It’s a clear sign of having no faith in your coaches. 

We’ve been over it but for so much of Lindy’s time here, effort wasn’t an issue. It’s become more of one in the weeks preceding Lindy being canned, and Lindy Part Deux taking over.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Haula has been useless for the most part this year. He’s another guy that better have his sh!t together under a new staff next year. 

I’m really hoping the hard reset that we know is coming has the desired results.  On many fronts.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

We’ve been over it but for so much of Lindy’s time here, effort wasn’t an issue. It’s become more of one in the weeks preceding Lindy being canned, and Lindy Part Deux taking over.

They know Green and the other stooges (Sarge excluded) aren’t gonna be here next year. The attitude is ‘why should I listen to someone who I know I wont be taking orders from in another three weeks?’ It’s clear as day. 

• Like 1

Bratt with another fan/flub on the PP.  He’s had SO many of those as this season has worn on.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Vomiting 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

They know Green and the other stooges (Sarge excluded) aren’t gonna be here next year. The attitude is ‘why should I listen to someone who I know I wont be taking orders from in another three weeks?’ It’s clear as day. 

Yeah that, and I also think that they think Groan is kind of a joke.  Too same ol same ol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Another problem created by Fitz waiting to make a coaching change.  Had he acted sooner, thereby leaving open the possibility that the new coach would be a permanent hire, the players might have responded better.  That’s not to excuse their collective apathy, which is inexcusable, but one wonders how things would be different now had Lindy been sent packing in January.

• Like 1

Dano:  “Devils gotta be more sure-handed on their PP.”

One former poster would have had a month’s worth of field days with that one heh heh.

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Bratt with another fan/flub on the PP.  He’s had SO many of those as this season has worn on.

He’s had a horrendous stretch of late, scoring three goals in twenty three-plus games.

2 minutes ago, Puckbuster said:

The stakes are high?!  That save could’ve been the season?  In what universe are the Devils still in the playoff hunt?  

I LOL’d at that too. C’mon Sal. I mean…. C’mon 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1