World Cup: Who you rootin' for?

sheeps

Who are you rooting for to win the World Cup?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win the World Cup?

• Canada
    • Finland
    • Don't care

Finland, the Canadians are the worst fans. They think their team is God's gift to hockey. I hope Finland crushes them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see.

I'm Canadian.

I'm a fan.

I think my team is God's gift to hockey.

I guess that passes the test.

But I also think that of the Devils when they are playing. Since when is thinking your team is the best a bad thing?

Finland, the Canadians are the worst fans. They think their team is God's gift to hockey. I hope Finland crushes them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let's see.

I'm Canadian.

I'm a fan.

I think my team is God's gift to hockey.

I guess that passes the test.

But I also think that of the Devils when they are playing. Since when is thinking your team is the best a bad thing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but most other Canadian fans on HF or extremely obnoxious. It gets really annoying.

Mission: Aye. The difference between "thinking your team is the best" and "thinking you're hot sh!t because other people in yer country play hockey well"?

I know where you're coming from. I enjoy watching the Senators get beat each year since the people round here think that the Sens are such a kick ass team there is no possible way they could lose even a single match in the 82 game schedule. :)

Edited by Don

Maybe you should have made an option contingent on whether Marty played or not  and had the poll read like: Canada, Canada - Only if Marty plays, Finland, Don't Care :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...but they'll have Niedermayer either way, and the Devils are Finn-less.

Maybe I should have made this more complicated.

Canada because of Marty/Nieds

Canada just cause

Finland because they beat us and we don't want to have lost to the winner

Finland cause I hate Canada

I hope Canada lays a stomp hole in Finland. I am Canadian and I love to show it. Also for Sammy, if Finland is good enough to beat USA by only 1 goal then they aren't near good enough to compete with Canada.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like that, Mission?

I hope Canada lays a stomp hole in Finland. I am Canadian and I love to show it. Also for Sammy, if Finland is good enough to beat USA by only 1 goal then they aren't near good enough to compete with Canada.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jeez now I know I'm rooting for the Fins.

Also for Sammy, if Finland is good enough to beat USA by only 1 goal then they aren't near good enough to compete with Canada.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I just want the team that beat Team USA to win it all. That's all.