Knockout the Lockout: Wear Your Jersey on the 15th

CRASHER

But hey.. why not.. show some unity guys :D

Got this email thought I'd pass it on !!

Hello fellow hockey fans,

I'm not sure where this began, but someone has started an

official "wear your hockey jersey" day on December 15th. It's to

show that hockey fans are still out there despite what the NHL &

players think (they don't seem to realize there are such people as

fans that this lockout is also affecting...).

So join me and a bunch of other fans in wearing our hockey jerseys

on Wednesday, December 15th.

!!!!!! KNOCK OUT THE LOCKOUT !!!!!!

Wear your Hockey Jersey Day

December 15

I wear jerseys quite often, too, regardless of the verbal harrassment I receive from my psychology teacher (school's football coach) and last year's English teacher (school's basketball coach). I think my Niedermayer Canada jersey is going to be next on my rotation for the 15th. :D

RD: Just to let you know, there are more than 20 people now, because I told all my friends, and they're telling all their friends and it is going to turn into a worldwide extravaganza. :P

Edited by devilsfan26

i was at meadowlands today... and i got real sad.. and then i saw a case of beer and bottles in the lot.. and got more sad :( was probably leftover from a giants game.. but it made me wish i was partying it up before a game.... i wear my devils shirts all the time.. but not the jersey.

Uh... I work in an office where most people are wearing suits and ties. I've worn a jersey 3 times - twice when the Devils won the cup and when Canada won the Gold medal. My boss looked past those rare exceptions.

But I wear my Devils winter jacket EVERYWHERE when I'm walking around outside. Does that count?

Supporting the red white and black with the White on the back from Chicago... Grandmaster B master.jpg

...and from Philly, myself: also sporting the red white and black with the White on the back. Ill bring it to my office, and put it on for class :)

(1) Crash

(2) ESB

(3) the sheepmeister

(4) 302004

(5) df26

(6) RD

(7) Derek

(8) red's Son

(9) Little J

(10) niedsfitz

(11) Pooh

(12) Aylbert

Edited by aylbert

Uh... I work in an office where most people are wearing suits and ties. I've worn a jersey 3 times - twice when the Devils won the cup and when Canada won the Gold medal. My boss looked past those rare exceptions.

But I wear my Devils winter jacket EVERYWHERE when I'm walking around outside. Does that count?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Won't the boss himself be wearing it on this day?

Isn't hockey like ... religion in Canada?

(Just a little harmless needling...) ;)

And don't you wear your winter jacket so you don't freeze? That don't count! But say you put your jersey on over your coat while you're outside even though you can't at work... I'd say that would count. :)

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

Um, sure, I'll wear mine... but I hope I don't get beat up!!!!

I only have a Chem final and then I'm home free, so I'll wear it for the exam and run over the Ben Franklin Bridge back to Jersey where I'll be (somewhat) safer. ;)