Rangers Done?

Devil Boy

"It was terrible. We were terrible; so bad I really do not have anything to say," Bobby Holik, as incompetent as anyone in uniform, offered. "If anyone is not embarrassed, there's something wrong."

Holik was docile and confused while matched against Mario Lemieux. No. 66, who had a goal and two assists, charged that he'd been slew-footed by Holik late in a second period situation where Lemieux seemed to get caught between Holik and Tom Poti. Holik, who was not penalized on the play, denied the allegation but did not elaborate when given the opportunity.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its funny that Holik used to get ALL the credit shutting down opposition forwards in the playoffs, when in reality it was the unit of five that did the job, not just A$$holik.

Booby: Enjoy your pay raise AND extended vacation.

"I will only sign with a Team that has a chance to win the Cup".

HA, HA, HA.

Its funny that Holik used to get ALL the credit shutting down opposition forwards in the playoffs, when in reality it was the unit of five that did the job, not just A$$holik.

HA, HA, HA.

This is what I was saying ALL ALONG...and the MAIN reaSon why he WOULD NAOT ALONE make the rangers a super team...the depth is not there to help him !!!!

Holik is a nice player...but far from a superstar...which he needss to be in NY for them to be successful...

bTW it was great watching Holik turtle against Ferrence!!!

HA, HA, HA.

This is what I was saying ALL ALONG...and the MAIN reaSon why he WOULD NAOT ALONE make the rangers a super team...the depth is not there to help him !!!!

Holik is a nice player...but far from a superstar...which he needss to be in NY for them to be successful...

bTW it was great watching Holik turtle against Ferrence!!!

Hey Red,

I was wondering when you were going to put in your two cents! :uni: LOL!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Well, I certainly didn't give him all the credit, maybe I was one of the few! :P I used to think Madden was a key reason why Maryo got shut down in the 2001 playoffs, not just A$$holik.

The fact that the whole Ranger$$ team seems to be incompetent on defense isn't exactly going to help Sir Bob save the day! He DID look pretty BAD on his own last night, though. Slew footing Maryo, getting smoked by Maryo, turtling into a fetal position when a Pen went after him, way to go :D .

The fact that the whole Ranger$$ team seems to be incompetent on defense isn't exactly going to help Sir Bob save the day! He DID look pretty BAD on his own last night, though. Slew footing Maryo, getting smoked by Maryo, turtling into a fetal position when a Pen went after him, way to go :D .

Heh, I think this entire thing just proves that Holik is not nearly as good of a player as he thought he was. hehe, at least he could sort of hide it on the Devils since they did really well in the last couple seasons he was with them, but it just illustrates my point more now that he's on the Rangers since they're playing so poorly- it just makes his whining stand out more! :D

this is beautiflu

all teh ranger fans thought Holik was the answer and to hear the them and the NY media crow about him after the 2-2 tie vs us was sickening.

yeah, well how was he vs Mario and the pens? -2, no points lol

And Mike Dinham? awesome pick up for the rags, he too is the answer

I don't think I've seen a goalie generate more uncontrolled rebounds since Mike Vernon in the '95 playoffs. the guy is a joke with his rebounds, its like he doesn't even attempt to control tham and that will prove to be a deadly mix on the defensemenless Rangers

another off season spending $pree for the rags and they still suck as hard as ever,

life is good

One of the reasons Madden has a Selke is because of the Devils D-men and goalie.  

So this is bad....?

Ranger$ fans don't seem to grasp the concept of team play, this may result in individual awards for players.

The ego driven "Star" (haha) concept of the Rag$ doesn't work.

So give it up D21.

BTW, is that age or IQ..... :P

NJay, I think you're being harsh on Niewendyk. Sure, he didn't score that rebound but it also was a great save by Kolzig. Newy got a lot on the shot. What do you want from the guy? He doesn't gripe about playing with muckers either. He has been very professional.

Also, he's historically been a good postseason performer. Last year, he couldn't be judged because he wasn't close to 100%.

Give him a chance. Also, your team's 10 over. Let Newy work his way out. He's improving from what i see.