Whos wearing the C

ghdi

There is no C right now. It was only Alternates tonight. I think Robinson said it will be that way for a while.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This tells me one thing: Patty will be our next captain. I think Larry's gonna wait for him to return. If Mad Dog was the choice, Larry and Lou probably would've picked him already.

Colin did a little ref consultation too... Madden seems most into it though... :evil: But I loved hearing Patty interviewed before the game... it's so fun watching how these guys have grown!

Speaking of which I was depressed at how gray everyone has gotten... I'm seriously gray now -- so gray that I went much lighter with my hair but it's still black right up the middle on my widow's peak... I have Lily Munster stripes :argh:

So Larry being so much grayer freaked me enough I wouldn't write about it... but then after the game when i saw Doc and Chico... they aged... :saddevil: in 18 lousy months they AGED :evilcry:

I have to come to appreciate how long 18 months is... I have to figure out how to slow my perception of time down some because I'll be dead in what will seem a month the way I'm seeing things lately... :(

Edited by Darwindog

Even Brodeur looks older. He always looked like a kid but not anymore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he's still got the huge kiddie grin!

argh. can't post img src tags!

pic

Edited by ev0lemi