It's official. Lou Lamoriello can't walk on water

Cerberus

I'm stuck at school so I'm forced to watch the game on the T.V.

However, my sister (always the lucky one) gets to go to the game with my cousin. The two of them are walking to their seats from the concourse and who should my sister spot but Lou Lams. She excitedly nudges my cousin and points out Lou who, at that exact moment, steps into a puddle of water on the concourse. As you can guess from the title, Lou takes a spill and lands on his ass. :o

I guess the title of savior of the Devils must go to Marty.

:hail:

P.S. I assume that Lou Lamoriello is okay because my sister said that he immediately shuffled off. (probably to chew someone out for not taking care of the water) Of course, if he is hurt we will probably only hear it described as some vague injury to throw off the other teams' GMs.

I saw Lou outside by 22A parking... around 5:30... but i wish i peed with elias... minus the Hep A of course...

my friend was sitting near him for half a period also....elias that is

Lou can infact walk on water but he has to show us that he has a human side and take a spill every now and then. I mean who really falls when walking in a puddle?

I peed with Elias in the bathroom outside of 212, no joke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So now what, are you Keeper of Elias' Pee Sequence?

I saw Dano (and ignored him one might say :( )

I saw Elias - man he's thin and his suit is tailored all to hell... the thing was painted on - in a good way mind you -- if not a little girly-like attentive to detail. I ignored him too.

I saw Whitey and the little woman. We also sat next to a really nice couple from New Glasgow who had to take advantage of seeing the two Scotia boys on the same ice :clap:

I saw Mario & I saw Crosby who really impressed me -- he's got a HUGE ass, like two balling balls :o Not in a sexy or ugly way... just remarkable.

and I saw evOlme :unsure: on her way to the ladies before the game .. I ignoerd her too... sorry :( I'm SHY!

and I saw JOEB! :P

Lou can infact walk on water but he has to show us that he has a human side and take a spill every now and then.  I mean who really falls when walking in a puddle?
I peed with Elias in the bathroom outside of 212, no joke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So now what, are you Keeper of Elias' Pee Sequence?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

gotta agree with sammy, you know the guy doesn't like to show off, walking on the water, or even just parting it so he could walk through, just would have been so tacky, especially in front of a crowd - besides, last night was all about the team, lou never takes away from that