I'd like to introduce...

UnderDogX

I'd like everyone to meet Lil' Devil (name to be changed later) I created him out of my own little brain and he is done completely from scratch using Photoshop CS2. It took me about 4 hrs total to get every detail done. I'm actually very proud of him...which says alot because I consider myself somewhat of a perfectionist. Anyway..I'm going to be throwing him into some sigs...maybe some wallpaper and what not so if anyone wants a copy of him for something or wants me to put him in anything for ya then just let me know...Anyway let me know what you think!

LilDevil.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adorable!

Thanks for all the kind comments! Stuff like that makes me keep doing what I do! And with the kind remarks I decided to do another...and am thinking of doing the whole NHL...not sure if I am though so let me know if I should and also let me know what you think of Lil Penguin (to be renamed later)

LilPenguin.png

The bandages are a nice touch.  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And if you look closely you can see I put a nice little shiner on his left eye (your right side)

It does look like they might pick up a win tonight....Anyway thanks for the comments again and let me know if I should make more....I'm just putting the finishing touches on a Mighty Ducks (no Nied sister comments please :D ) one!

HA :clap: Sappy Mario whines like an 11 yr old school girl and the Pens lose again :D

Anyway...here is my Lil Duck!! Hope you guys are enjoying these...let me know if I should keep going or stop!

LilDuck.png

Also, if I should keep going let me know what team to do next...a few I've thought of already are going to be pretty hard!!!

Edited by UnderDogX

the devil still's the cutest.

do the Bruins, i know someone would would really appreciate seeing a cute bruins logo guy.