Halloween

thefiestygoat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not being anything this year. But my kids are being, a cowboy, a witch, a zombie cheerleader and Darth Vader.

One of the coolest costumes I ever saw was a guy that dressed up as a pile of leaves.

In years past I've been a vampire, a vampire's victim and my most creative a dead hooker. :whistling: That was a long long time ago.

I went to a 40th surprise party that doubled as a Halloween party.

I went as a Cable Guy......I was scrambling and had to leave for it in a half an hour when my brother in law came over.....so I hit him up for his work gear!

Tomorrow I'll be a detective.

i hate dressing up... even when i was little....

de ja vu.. i think i posted this last year...

thank goodness there was a hockey game friday that gave me an excuse to blow off a costume party i was invited to.

:)

and i always do something for the kiddies..but keep it simple like devils paraphanalia or something else easy and comfy since its always a busy day.

Me and my gal  :evil:

post-259-1130742459.jpg

I was a "street entrepreneur" and she was a witch... a witch with a lot of purple glitter that now covers the passenger seat of my car.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I HATE GLITTER!!!!

isnt that the worst..

we use it with the students for projects and stuff and it doesnt matter how well i wash hands and take showers and wash clothes.. oi find it everywhere

Me and my gal  :evil:

post-259-1130742459.jpg

I was a "street entrepreneur" and she was a witch... a witch with a lot of purple glitter that now covers the passenger seat of my car.

How much is the yellow watch? Nice costume lol.

Mine for the parties this weekend was a leaf hanging off my cap. When they asked what I was, I blew the leaf and said I am a leaf blower. Most laughed, the ones who didnt I avoided. Man get some humor!

Tonight a bunch of us are going to NYC and will be dressed as the publishers clearing house prize patrol. Complete with ballons and large fake check.

Tonight a bunch of us are going to NYC and will be dressed as the publishers clearing house prize patrol. Complete with ballons and large fake check.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is absolutely awesome. I want to see pictures of that!

And the leaf blower idea is different... :evil:

The "gold" watch is only $65, but I'll give you a break since you run the joint here... $45 and that's my final offer.

Sammy, it's a Rolecks watch, and I'll sell it to you for $100 :D

Edited by njdevils_info

i'm putting on my jersey, blackening my eyes and adding a cut somewhere on my cheek.

i'm going to modells to get a stick to carry around all night. my man is slightly terrified of the concept of me, on the streets of NY, all night, ,drunk with a hockey stick.

i can't wait ;D

n9318393_8125.jpg

I'm the Zissou.  Then there's B Squad leader Clause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awsome, I loved that movie - thought I was the only one, now I know there are at least two other people out there as screwed up as me.

"Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?" "No, they have to share one."

by the way, let me test a theory, did you also laugh your a$$ off at the royal tennebaums?

I will be taking my daughter out later ...

She will be Senator Amidala and I'll be Darth Vader

'You Dont Know The Power Of The Dark Side...."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk about creepy, you go from father/daughter to husband/wife. :o

:evil:

:hail: to Star Wars!