Flyers at Devils 1/9 @7:30

hattrick

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oo they just showed a nice shot of her with a REALLY high ponytail with some crazy looking bow in it..LMFAO!!! that combined with the pout....THE MONEY SHOT!!!! :clap:

Great win..The team is finally starting to play all 3 periods. Even since the rebirth (elias' return) the devils wouldnt play solid all three periods. They were playing well enough in every period to get the W, but this was the first game that they really dominated every period. That was Devils hockey

hey dude were you in 228? i was in 229 and the 228 crazies were chanting "1975" and the flyers fans in 229 and 230 were answering that back with "make the playoffs" lol. anyway... the fights tongiht were funny... the philly fans fighting our maroon jacketed big boys... (and girls). it was hilarious because a fight happened in each corner of the upper level except mine by 229 and i heard the flyer fan behind me mention it so i turned around (jokingly) and i was like "we can change taht... ill fvck you up" and we both laughed... he was  a good sport about it. the other flyers fans are obnoxious... they even went as far as to dis the GIANTS... wrong sport idiots... and yeah the eagles did great this year... the crowd was amazing tonight... definately my favorite game of the season.. .the team is playing great. too bad janssen didnt drop the gloves. i guess cuz he is still sick. i just want to say... a lof of things gionta does gets overlooked... like when he almost deked one past the goalie but got slammed into the boards... he still managed to squeeze a pass off to parise who scored the goal... awesome stuff. thast he end of the flyers point streak and another chapter in the devils comeback...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sit in 229. Row 20. and yes us Crazies were chanting all sorts of anit Flyer.

I had 3 Flyer kids in front of me who had no clue. They said how bout them giants, I said "last place eagles!"

The Flyer fan in my section wouldnt shutup.... We chanted "win a cup or shutup!" I let that flyer fan have it, with "30 years without a cup" I really have no voice today.

Flyers don't really play like the devs in my opinion, they battle for their wins, they hardly sit on their leads.

When they are healthy they are even more of a force constantly working that offense that can burn you from the point or downlow.

The "vintage" devs, or devs as of late play more of that neutral zone thing, and the flyers play more of a pushing style. In a defensive scheme, maybe its similar, but the way the flyers play in that constant battling way ans stronger skating, to me, is different than the flyers.

I know exactly what you mean..the 00 finals were on before the game tonight..lmfao...what a friggin nut!! :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi

Can you please tell me how can you search the listings to find out when the devils game is on on ESPN Classic ?

I'm looking on the web and for the times you are mentioning there is no hockey on ESPN Classic and for that matter there is no hockey for the next 7-8 days ?!?

I'm living in zip code 07828 (Cablevision)

Or maybe we are talking about different channel ?

Hi

Can you please tell me how can you search the listings to find out when the devils game is on on ESPN Classic ?

I'm looking on the web and for the times you are mentioning there is no hockey on ESPN Classic and for that matter there is no hockey for the next 7-8 days ?!?

I'm living in zip code 07828 (Cablevision)

Or maybe we are talking about different channel ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Opps sorry I didn't realize at first that you are from Manitoba... sorry.

Can any NY/NJ area tell me how to search for Devils classic games and where to excpect to find them ? Which channel ?

Thanks in advance