Flyers at Devils 1/9 @7:30

hattrick

Thanks, Bruins, by the way, where in Hershey do you live?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ummmm i don't technically live in hershey. i live in hummelstown, but i'm in the "derry township school district" so ya.

I live around stoney run, you probably know where that is. But i don't live in all the rich house development, i live next to all of them in walton croft across the way from other big rich houses on the huge hill on spring hill....ya.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils came out hard in the 1st period. They beat the Flyers to the puck a lot and it seems like they want it more so far. That was a nice rebound and pass by Gionta to give Parise the goal. Marty is playing good as well, and we are lucky for that goalpost. So I want to see the Devs come out like they did in the 1st period and play like that the rest of the game.

Lets Go Devils!

You really can see the difference in the quality of opponent. I mean, when G tries to chip it by the defender, something that worked all the time against the Montreals or Floridas of the world... is stopped and turned the other way against the Flyers.

To get goals against the Flyers we will need more lucky bounces like the first goal.

And we're lucky that the Flyers are shooting like John Madden.

They look like a totally different team. They're putting the rest of the East on notice.

Elias is amazing. Just give him the 'C' and do it the same night they retire #4. That would be a top notch PR move.

BTW - through two periods, my player of the game thus far is Jamie. He's been AWESOME on D (especially that stripping of Forsberg). Plus the goal. He's really impressed me tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. He was a consistent force against Philly in the reg. season 3 years ago as well.