hattrick

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We suck! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea.. it waas only the Flyers it doesnt count as a win :)

Since thats what someone says everytime we win!

of course I dont feel this way.. i have cheered us on through every win no matter what team...2 points is 2 points :)

What can I say..

3-0 Devils ? WOW !! :clap:

and who did we play ?The red hot first place Flyers ? WOW WOW :dance:

We pushed hit and embarrased the bullies ? WOW WOW WOW :hail:

Jamie scored second goal back to back....

We scored on the first two power plays...

WE SHUT OUT THE RED HOT FLYERS !!!!!

Obviosly I can't put togehter anything intelligent right now, so I'll put toghter my thoughts and came back to the board

Yea.. it waas only the Flyers it doesnt count as a win :)

Since thats what someone says everytime we win!

of course I dont feel this way.. i have cheered us on through every win no matter what team...2 points is 2 points :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah..the Flyers had too many defensive injuries... :P:blink:

Edited by hattrick

Fantastic game by everyone. Lou's got this team playing like 2003 again. Langenbrunner's playing like the 25 goal forward he's capable of being, Elias has been absolutely superb, and the power play looked dominant. Who would hire a coach when they're playing like this? Philadelphia only had a few stretches where they looked like the better team.

One thing that bothered me - hearing that stupid 'Zus' chant for Michal Handzus in our own building. Why does it not surprise me that people from Philadelphia still delight in sounding like our primate 'ancestors'? Duce Staley, Brian Boucher, Luke Richardson, now Handzus - they never get tired of going 'oooo'. I'm hoping when he fell down that that was Devil fans giving him a sarcastic 'Zus' chant. In New Jersey we may not have asinine chants when one guy touches the puck, but we know how to be sarcastic in groups.

Yeah..the Flyers had too many defensive injuries... :P  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously..someone on this board will say that.. cause god forbid we give our team any kind of credit.

Or..Flyers had a long road trip.. they were bound to lose

Seriously..someone on this board will say that.. cause god forbid we give our team any kind of credit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was only making excuses for the Cryer fan. I'm going to hear this excuse all day tomorrow from my Flyer colleagues. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can go to hfboards and look at the whining going on at the flyers board. Both excuses were used there I believe posted before the game.

The devs need only to worry about the next game... We beat the flyers, got the 2 pts, didnt give up 1pt.... thats all that matters... lets do it again next game, and the next game, whoever we face -- no let downs.

Congrats to Marty!