Game thread: Devils @ Islanders 7:00 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? Butter you up? :rofl:

Well, I suppose I do need an excuse to not have you kill me at first sight... :evil:

Now come on... then I have to explain this whole love/hate bit with you albany people in the car on the way up....

hrrmmm...

can I do that in 90 minutes ?? :lol:

This thread got as shutout as the Islanders :D

Not much to talk about - I switched the game at 3-0 to watch the Sopranos. If the Islanders can't be bothered to show up, I don't feel like I need to watch.

Another game, another awful ice surface. It's amazing how this doesn't get more press, but the last five minutes of every period, the puck doesn't stay still and passes are never crisp. It turns into a rugby scrum.

Chico says Alexei Yashin must be traded - good luck with that. Unless the Islanders pick up the bulk of the contract I can't see any team stupid enough to pick him up. That contract is dead weight, like Yashin - he can't live up to a 10 year deal. Guy could've been a Hall-of-Famer, he was a definite top 5 center in the late 90s.

I wasn't impressed by Ryznar, but I don't think I was supposed to be.

Thanks to the Rangers for losing tonight - did anyone watch the end? Ville Niemenen took a stupid penalty in the final 2 minutes in the offensive zone - ha ha ha. What a clown. He must lead the league in offensive zone penalties every year.