overtime98

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a prediction for tonight.....

If we score at least one goal, then we will not be shut out :P

Seriosly If we don't score again, Lou should fire himself from being a coach, go back to being GM and GET US SOME OFFENSIVE HELP !!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Alright Janssen OWES this punk a smackdown now :angry: First of all McGrattan ONLY scores against the Devils, and of course for that play late in the period. Did he deserve a double-minor I dunno but that was lame of him trying to rough up the Devils' best skater.

Other game thoughts: Looks like Brylin's out with a extra spark tonight, gee I wonder why :P Gomez on the other hand looks like he spent the four days getting sunburn in Aruba. Not that the rest of the team was much better for much of the second, but I'll take 4-2 :)

Edited by Hasan4978

Good for Rass, 1st in 31 games. He's a Devil through and through in my book, and he's fought off injuries all season. It's not a big one, but I betcha this gives him the confidence boost necesary for him to get a big one down the line.

Plus, the way the Sens score, you never know how many you need.