FOOOOORREE! Says the Rangers

DevilMinder

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That win by Boston means very little. The only Boston game that means anything the rest of the season in the playoff race is this Saturday against the Rangers.

Its down to the Rangers and Islanders, Boston is in...

Islanders win tonight they are up 3 games with 6 to play. They lose its 2 with 6 left.

I think everyone would agree with that. In Baseball terms they are 3 back with 6 to go. They've got a long road ahead of them. Even if the Rangers won out, the Islanders would have to take 3 of the 5 other games - entirely possible. I'm not sure if I can count on Atlanta or Carolinia coming up huge the last weekend of the season to bail the Rangers out.

For this to get interesting, the Rangers have to win their next 4 no question and at most have the Islanders go 2-2. I'd like to see that. Like me, many of you will be at MSG for the Ranger / Devil game. Its been a long while since we've really see those teams play with something on the line...even if it is only one of the teams.

Pitt

@Boston

Atlanta

@Islanders

Jersey

@Montreal

vs

Toronto

@Jersey

Rangers

@Detroit

Atlanta

@Carolinia

Is the first tiebreaker wins or head-to-head? If tied both teams will most likely be tied with wins, however the Rangers will have taken the head-to-head matchup.

This is a disgrace. It's befitting though of their team because they are the most heartle$$ bunch I have ever watched.

Game over. Season over. And to think Mario didn't suit up.

The Pens don't need him.

Chants of "Refund, refund, refund" have gone up from the crowd.

The only players who showed up tonight are the fourth line, Leetch, Blackburn and Kovalev.

I hope they get rid of that pylon Poti. He sucks.

Yes :lol::lol::lol:

I've been to games the past few years and have taken part in that chant.

So, it was pretty easy to tell :lol: .

Well, it's a good thing I wrote them off after the Devil loss.

DR if they lose tonight to a liquidated team the last square comes off. Honestly the Rag$ have five games left; they'd have to win them all AND have the Isles go 2-4 to make the playoffs if they lose tonight. Neither one is happening, let alone both. If the Rag$ cannot beat the Pens - without Mario no less! - who are 0-14-2 in their last 16 games at home with the season on the line, how are they supposed to run the table against the Isles, Devs (who they haven't beaten this year), Thrashers (who have swept them so far this year), Montreal, and Boston? If they lose tonight reserve them tee times for April 7!

I'm sorry Derek, but this team is about as heartless as a cadaver in a medical school. They should be walking all over this team. Granted the game is not over but come on 2-0 after 2? Pathetic.

I still stand by my quote that you put in your sig. :puke:

There's nothing to be sorry about westcoast. The Rangers are a heartless team and have been ever since the playoff curse started when Messier bolted for Vancouver. They never give maximum effort every game and it's no longer shocking to this fan that they make the impossible possible with their payroll.

They are the laughing$tock of the league for a reason.

So, where is that "village idiot" who had the nerve to IM me on AOL when I hate their ass? Talking as if they thought the team had locked up a playoff spot just because they played a couple of weeks of decent hockey.

Where are you, you BLATANT HOMER!!!!!

Guess some people don't have class.

It's really a shame that #10 Duguay hasn't shown around here to be lambasted for his "Trottier is the best guy for the job" thing.. please, Trottier was absolutely not the right man for the job, how could you possibly give an inexperienced coach that much responsibility..

Go Pens Go, I want to see Messier's face at the end of the third period.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.