6-6-06

RowdyFan42

No Satan worshipping, but waiting for a phone call that my neice has been born. My sister-in-law went to the hospital around 6:00 pm. after her water broke at 4:30. Both she and my bro so didn't want her born on 6/6/06 but it seems that she had different plans. She may have been born before midnight and I just haven't gotten the call yet, but if I don't hear by 1:00, I think it'll be safe to assume she was born on "D" Day. :evil:

I don't really understand this. It's 6-6-2006. There is no 2 in the number of the beast. Maybe this would mean something in the year SIX.

People in the year 666 thought that was the year of the advent of the antichrist.

Then people in 1666 thought the world would end.

Fortunately most people were sane enough to think nothing of Nostrodamasus inverted 666 in 1999.

And all of those make more sense than 6/6/2006.

And this all presumes that the number of the beast isn't 616.

But if the world DOES blow up tomorrow and shatters into 20,000 pieces to fly across the galaxy, boy, will I have egg on my face. I'd never live that one down....

He's just keepin' it real.

yea not to be stupid, but i had a bit of anxiety attack on 6/4/06 becuase fox 5 had to be all cool and be like, what are the odds the end is 6/6/06? we'll tell you at 11! so i'm thinking about it and thinking and getting nervous and worried then i think it might not be too bad becuase everyone will be dead together, and you get to see evryone that already died again...then i'm thinking...does it ever end? once you die does it just keep going and going and going so eternitty apparently freaks me out because before i know it i;m breathing heavery and freaking out and what have you then i'm like wait! this isn't the first 6/6/6 (as don had said) so i calmed down but i was still kind of thinking, when the owrld didn't end at midnight...would it end at 3:33 a.m. / p.m. ? but it hasn't yet so...whatev and now i'm eating pizza...good story...good story

Isn't 666 just code for Nero? A religion teacher of mine said they use some system (I can't remember what it was called, something with a G I believe) that turns the Hebrew letters into numbers and Emperor Caesar Nero becomes 666. If that's true, then I really don't understand people freaking out about it.

Well my neice will be born on 6/6/06. Bro just called and they started petocin and ETA is this afternoon. Now she'll have to be a Devils' fan. :evil:

Liz thats awesome!!

I would love to have a kid born today!!!

Not that it manes anything.. 1 of my daughter's initails are CPR!!

What happens if she has light hair?

Will they call her nonkeira!

:) JK

I love that name.. one of my students is Kyra..cute girl.

:lol: Odds are though that she'll have dark hair. Don't know yet because she's still not here! :blink: I feel bad for my sister-in-law. My longest labor was only about 5 1/2 hours.

red, my daughter wishes she had this birthday. I think it's cool too, but just like 5/5/05 would've been or how about 7/7/07. I bet the gamblers are gonna want their kids born on that one!