Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Patience, grasshopper. The keeper of the keepers does not spend every waking moment on the boards, unlike some of us. :whistling: She'll get to it eventually.

Hint: As long as you make sure that what you want is not already taken, asking is just a formality. If it is taken, there's a process that addresses what happens next, check the rules on the first page. Though I'd probably re-word the "Jersey's Team" request so it's clear you're talking about the slogan or the marketing campaign (however you want to put it) and not the team itself, 'cuz I don't think anyone can be a keeper of the entire team. (It's not in the rules, but it is common sense, or at least I'd think it is.)

How would I go about challenging someone for the keepership? Does it have to be public?? PM me please. :)

Well the person you are challenging will be made aware..who are you trying to challenge?

**If you see a keepership you wish to have, you can challenge the current keeper(s). If so, please post your challenge in THIS thread and please PM the keepers to alert them of the challenge.

Edited by PattyElias26

I'm not sure, How would I win a challenge?? I don't want to make a fool of myself.

well if you are challenging one of the senior people on the board you may want to save yourself the trouble..but hey if it means that much and you want it then I'd encourage you to challenge whoever if your passionate.

Well, it would have to go to a systems arbitrator, but we don't actually have one in place right now, so...

Dick Bloch will review all challenges..and you should hear back with a ruling about a month later..But you can choose to make a counter argument. However, if this is not granted you can take your services to another board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...