Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

I think so.

Yeah...sure. I am sure PK won't mind. And yes, you can.

Most benevolent of you.

That would please me....but stay back it the incense...it is a little stinky sometimes.

Nope....but you can speak to RunninWithTheDevil about co-keepership.

I am going to say no to this....damn I am being evil to you and you are new too...sorry. I just think that the Vezina's kind go with Marty.....but is poohbear/LizDevil30 agree...then I'll give you them. Just PM them.

Did you figure that out, or was that from Chico?

Um....no...speak to martysb3tt3r about co-keeping.

ok im going to ask them now

lizdevil30 said that she had no problem with me being the keeper of marts vezinas.

I was told to ask you if i could be the keeper of marts vezinas. Would you mind?(ME)

I don't know who told you to ask me, but you most certainly can keep his vezinas as long as I keep Marty.(Lizdevils30)

Um....no...speak to martysb3tt3r about co-keeping.

does mb own shanahan? i didn't think anyone did because its not on the main page

nevermind i forgot about the earlier dispute. and even though i DID claim him first, I'll be the reluctant co-keeper with Prucenterrules. :P

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

just think of something, if its not on the first page, then ask for it.

Can I get Keeper of the Devils Goal Horn at the CAA or the rock? or Keeper of the Hey song (goal song)?

You can....but what or who is it?

Yup

Yup and yup.....lotta responsibility there.

Okey dokey, I'll take your word for it......I can't believe no one has claimed Arlette yet...weird.

You can indeed......felt sure someone already had him.....guess not

A fair chance.

I guess...but it is covered in his flob....

thank you!!! and thanks for welcoming me i love the boards already :) and you can definitely take our word for co-owning pl3 ...we're sisters and we're both typing this!!

ohh and threestars...the "green man" was this man, i havent seen him lately but in the beginning of the season there was this man who would come to the games in a head to toe neon green spandex bodysuit..not sure why but it was hilarious!!!